The most valuable occupation...in a zombie apocalypse.

Hey, some of my best friends are machines. I’m just saying I wouldn’t want my sister to marry one.

Where is the Sexy Bikini Babe listing?
Why is there no Sexy Bikini Babe Listing?!?

Without one…why bother to survive at all?

Jokes aside–Women & children first apply.

A breeding age woman in any of those choice categories = +1 Rating.

Depending on the universe, people who get bitten by zombies turn or people who die turn. That leaves a lot of misery to aleviate and injuries to treat for someone who can handle field medicine. Stephen King touched on this in The Stand where characters survived the superflu only to fall to things like injury or a ruptured appendix.

Solanum virus zombie rules; that is a zombies bite is 100% fatal and reanimates the victim, although immediate limb amputation has a small chance of save the victim if they get an extremity chomped.

They’re all men, I know if I said one of them was a sexy sounding lady everyone would pick her!

All those who shop smart and shop S-Mart are too busy grafting chainsaws to themselves, sorry.

According to Mythbusters the newer the car the better its ability to run on moonshine (192 proof). I’ve got the feeling that in such a situation what you can call ‘your’ car might be rather more flexible, fortunately according to The Walking Dead the zombie apocalypse will be lousy with brand new Hyundais, which continue to be made 3 years after the undead rise, that’s some dedication.

Well, the Koreans have to shift unsold stock to somewhere.