The movie "Triangle" (2009)

Last night I watched the DVD of the movie “Triangle” (2009) with Melissa George.

Has anyone else seen this? I was moderately impressed with it – especially for a movie I’d never heard of. (I see a LOT of movies so it’s unusual for me to not have heard of a good movie.)

The movie is an intelligent horror/fantasy movie with a very involved plot and interesting ideas. Unfortunately, you can’t really talk about it much without giving things away. The movie really is a process of discovery.

Has anyone else seen this movie? Did you enjoy it? Are there other movies like this you can recommend?

If you haven’t seen it, consider it for your Netflix queue.

J.

I too watch a LOT of movies, and I too had never heard of it when I saw it, and I too was moderately impressed by it. I think it’s the best of “its type” that I’ve seen, so I’m not sure I can recommend anything like it.

I liked it a lot. It sort of had a Twilight Zone vibe. It’s always nice to find an awesome low budget film you’ve never heard of. While not similar to Triangle at all, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the 2007 film Trick 'r Treat, which was another movie I hadn’t heard of until the day I saw it.

Loved it, been recommending it to all my friends with netflix.

Disliked it.