Thanks for the welcome.

Oooh! We’ll call you Caddie

Hey, hey, hey! Shaddup will ya. Don’t go giving her any stoopit IDers. :mad:

Are you like this at parties?
No wonder you meet so many women.

:slight_smile:

Ha!

Red Wrigglers, the Cadillac of worms!

Are all of our fishies in the dark today? The mysterious workings of Amazon made the postman deliver a bunch of filter packs for our aquariums, but a bulb for one of the tanks is coming by UPS, even though it was on the same order.

Did I ever mention how much I hate insurance companies when they meddle and interfere with doctors’ orders? Rather than shaving some cost off of hugely expensive things like a PET scan, they nickel and dime you and say you can only have twelve anti-nausea pills every 15 days. I should send DH to CVS Caremark’s headquarters to barf on them.

Yes you should. Serves them right.

With all respect, you aren’t quite as cute when you blurf in green.

gotti if’n DH does decide to do that, kindly inform us beforehand. Some of us may want to go watch. :smiley:

Ok, if Red Wrigglers are the Cadillac of Worms, then those little brown earthworms all over everywhere are what, the Ford Pinto of worms? Welcome wormie or caddie!

Home from da cave. Tonight’s dindin is whatever is bein’ served over to the church house. I think it’s veggie soup. I’m bringin’ pimento cheese sammiches. I lurves me some pimento cheese sammiches.

Kopek, you should be ashamed of yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a built-in starter unit. Maybe I could take it all out and see if I can cannibalise an old lid to refit it, but a) I don’t have a spare unit, and b) my electrical engineering level is pretty much limited to re-wiring plugs…

My fishy tank light is working, and growing algae all over the place- this is my new axolotl tank.

Cadawormus! Welcome!

What? You want I should blurf a rainbow? Ain’t gonna happen.
And I already said Red Wiggler’s nickname shall be Caddie! Y’all just glossed over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure they just couldn’t see through a room full of BLURF, Your Cuteness.

What? I had a woman offering to meet me wearing only ‘lip gloss & perfume’ & someone is telling her, “Perhaps you should put on some clothes.” :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don’t know what kind of parties yooouuuu go to, but I’ve typically left the party before clothes go a-flyin’. :dubious:

ruble you are a truly sick man, good job:D

I don’t wanna irk, I don’t wanna irk. I have a charity event tonight and am just not in the mood. I know whine whine.

Well I better get to it

Happy Humping Day all

Jim

As long as I make myself scarce before there is Green Blurf all over the joint, I’m good.

Just for flytrap, a techni-color blurf…

BLURF!!

Happy now? :stuck_out_tongue:

ETA: Spidey IME the party don’t start until the clothes go a flyin’.

That is a Roy G. Biv blurf.

How many of us know the jingle that goes with that slogan? Or where it came from? :smiley:

Supper tonight will be miscellaneous veggies with grilled cheese sammiches on the side. Tomorrow, I’m trying Mushroom Chicken Piccata from a recipe I found at AllRecipes dot com. We’ll see how that goes.

We’ve got a plan for the potential sequester. Since we’d be potentially limited to 4 days a week, we’ll take Firday off on one week and the next Monday off, giving us alternating 2-day and 4-day weekends. Yay! Of course, I may end up with every day off - we shall wait and see.

Um, that’s all I’ve got.