If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Thursday, 8/07/08 whichever comes first.
- Name a city in California that is neither Los Angeles nor San Francisco.
- Name a famous basketball player who is not black.
- Name an object you would typically have in a bedroom that is not a bed or part of a bed or bedding.
- Name a trademarked name that has become a common name for that type of product, like “aspirin.” But not “aspirin.”
- Name an actor who died very young, but not Heath Ledger.
- Name someone who was President before 1900, but not Washington or Lincoln.
- Name someone who is, right now, the leader of any country in the world, but not any country where English is the most commonly spoken language.
- Name a food that could cost a lot of money in a restaurant, but not steak or prime rib.
- Name a famous German who is not largely associated with either the First or Second World Wars.
- Name something you might carry in your wallet that is not money or a debit or credit card of any kind.