The Official Bay Area Doper (BAD) Superbowl Party Thread

[Cousin Eddie] Mmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmm. I don’t know why they call this stuff hamburger helper; it does just fine by itself.[/Cousin Eddie]

East Coaster just adding some pointless stuff. Have a blast.

Whoever is in charge of the pix and web page, get Sue drunk and challenge her to a game of “darts”. :wink:

I am more than happy to relenquish any picture posting responsibilities I have had. And, don’t blame me just because some of you people haven’t caught up to the current standard of DSL or cable. You bastard.

:wink:

It looks like I’ll have to flake. From the looks of it, I’m coming down with the mother of all 'flus, with a high probability of still being sick by this weekend. I’m packing up right now to go home from work. Sorry I can’t come, and I hope y’all have a tremendous Super Bowl party. It sounds like a kicker.

That would be great!

I have a good supply of Pepsi, 7-Up, Tonic and Soda water, so don’t worry about those.

Oooh, looks like I also have a 12-pack of A&W Rootbeer and a 12 of O’Doul’s. Do what you see fit.

How can you not?

That is so weird. I just saw that Keith Famie is a contestant. My EX-asshole used to work in a Famie-owned restaurant, so I’ve actually met the guy (though I doubt he remembers me).

I may actually watch it this time…if anyone can do something edible to snake, it’s Famie.

I had a dream about the Dopefest last night (I was reviewing things I needed to do as I fell asleep, so it doesn’t suprise me) and what a wild party IT was.

I dreampt that I was taking notes…

“Fondled Garth from Wayne’s World”
“Transvestite dominatrix a hit”
“Sue is very drunk”
“Clinton shows without Hillary”

I am seriously screwed up.

I know what you mean, ToddlerNym and I are both sick now. It sucks.

Take care of yourself and we’ll be thinking of you!

Hey Sue! We still don’t have directions! I sent you a note a few days ago, but I guess you didn’t get it. Help! :wink:

I just sent them out about an hour ago. Check your e-mail.

If you still have that photo of us at the Berkeley dopefest I’ll put it on my website if you email it to me. And I can resize it and send it to the People Pages.

[sub]SUE[/sub]

Can I get a copy? Looks like I’ll be able to come after all, and probably Tees will come with me. Sounds like fun.

Done.

“Done”??? What’s done??? Has Tshirts gotten the picture? Have instructions been sent out? Has the pizza been made?

Or maybe we’re all “done.” Will this indeed be the Dopefest of Doom??

HEY EVERYONE!! SUE’S POISONING THE PASTA!!!

I, however, will be fine with my vegan dish. :smiley:

That’s what YOU think.

I did some research today and found out that they make tofu ricotta, tofu mozzarella and vegan parmesean cheese. All I have to do is (find it) substitute it in my infamous “Stuffed Shells of Death” and you’re toast!

Untraceable!

Mwahahahaha!

:eek: I thought this was going to be in Cupertino, and then I would occasionally check the thread for changes, but it turns out there was a new thread here.

So San Jose is good for me. The kids and hubby have their own buds to watch the game with, so I’m free for once.

I can bring something, but since the essentials seem to be covered, I think I may just play “pantry roulette” (=don’t look, but grab at random. Some of my most inspired choices are made that way. :wink: )

Pantry Roulette sounds great! E-mail directions are on the way.

OMG! I first read this as “panty roulette”! For a second, I was wondering if it was some sort of party game. Hahaha!

Um, does this conversation about panty roulette belong in the “Pay attention to Jack Batty” thread? :wink:

::makes mental note to wear “good panties”, just in case::

I’m going to wear good panties too. And I know just the person to borrow them from.

You cheaters! Wouldn’t the whole point of Panty Roulette be “don’t look and grab at random”, see what you come up with?