The Purebloods want YOU

…to sign up for their registry.

Yessir, for the low low price of $150/year ($1,000 for lifetime membership), you’ll have access to a list of double ga-ron-teed matching blood donors who aren’t vaccinated against Covid-19, so you can feel safe and secure if you need transfusions.*

And even if you don’t go for membership, you can get access to their Emergency list for only $1,750! What a fabulous grift.

It’s not entirely clear to me how you’d actually get the blood from your designated Pureblood(s)™, possibly via one of their advertised Medical Partners (surely their transfer and administration process follows the most scrupulous testing and matching protocols available :thinking: ).

Anyway, it’s an opportunity not to be missed! Don’t forget to cross-reference the Pureblood list of names against likely Aryan backgrounds, for extra protection.

*one obvious problem: Even if you trust donors not to have been vaccinated, how would you know whether they’ve been contaminated by “shedding” from vaccinated friends, co-workers and relatives?
**among the PureBlood Registry’s “partners” is an outfit that provides transfusion services, “Located in the medical district in Tijuana, MX”. They also do “Immunotherapy, Alternative and Complementary Cancer Therapies”.

Great! I’ll get started on my sharpened wood stake-selling business.

There’s an astonishing amount of cluelessness on that website.

I like this part from the website:

Q: How do I know if someone is actually unvaccinated?

A: Every member is required to fill out the registration form, which includes a legal statement clarifying that intentional harm to others may result in legal liability.

Currently, there is no commercially available test to ascertain an individual’s COVID-19 vaccine status. However, we strongly recommend that our patients engage in a brief phone call with potential donors to assess their honesty and exercise discretion when choosing members to receive donations from.

Sooo, it’s just send us some money and then trust someone else’s word. Man, the rubes are such easy marks - how come no one here thought of something like this - we could make millions! We’d do tremendous!

I don’t suppose these guys are big on “Trust”, so I have to wonder how they determine you aren’t vaccinated. I don’t wonder hard enough to want to wade into their swamp to find out, but I’ll bet 10 quatloos that we’ll be hearing about a scandal at some point.

“Okay, sure, I got one vaccination when I was young and stupid, but I’m “unvaccinated” in spirit!

Since we who are vaccinated do not believe that vaccinations cause harm, I could put my name on that list with a clear conscience.

Sometimes I wish I had more IQ and less morals, so I could rake in some $$$

Why would you do that? Do you want a bunch of anemic anti-vaxxers calling you to ‘assess your honesty’ before asking for your blood?

Sometimes I think conspiracy theorists got that way because they’re dimly aware at some level that they are wildly gullible, and they’re just trying to get ahead of the scammers by joining a group of other, similarly gullible, people who think they’re being smart.

Sadly, in my experience they all think they’re more intuitive than everyone else. They happily hand-wave away everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. They’re the last people to realize how gullible they are.

Or the first to get a disease and die. Or conversely spread it around to the rest of their unvaccinated loved ones and they die after spreading it to others with low immunity and then those folks carry it like Typhoid Mary to anyone susceptible.

Egads.

(I’ve successfully freaked myself out. Not fair you unvaccinated fools)

Shouting at the paramedics as their arterial blood spurts over the car wreck: “Get me to Tijuana, stat! Don’t give none of that tainted blood!”

I was mildly tempted to register with the Pureblood™ site as a medical provider (Jackmannii’s Transfusion Shoppe? RedCellsRUs?), and set up shop in the apartment over the garage, clearing out a few dormant fig trees to make room.

Then I realized it’s not a good idea to be around loonies and blood samples with high viral titers without investing in a safety hood and full protective gear, which would eat into my profits and spook the clientele.

Maybe I can work up a long-distance energy healing gig which also features remote blood rejuvenation…

You could offer to be the one doing the background checks. You call 'em, and for a small fee, you clear them to be on the site. Takes the laborious problem of making a call out of their hands.

In A Similar VeinTM..

Now I’m thinking of the MAS*H episode where a patient doesn’t want to get the “wrong” blood…

The real money is in spike protein “detox” supplements like what The Wellness Company sells to credulous ninnies.

Currently on X/Twitter, the hot new product is Dr. Pickles Malone’s Detox Supplement Shake for the Ensure crowd. Rids you body of mRNA, neutralizes spike protein and gets rid of pesky lipid nanoparticles. Also relieves turbo dementia, but you have to remember to take it according to label instructions.*

*it’s a gag, but there are Twitterians who are no doubt taking it seriously and clamoring for shipments.
**Dr. Jackmannii’s Pureblood Potion is absolutely guaranteed to flush hydrogel out of your veins, purge aluminum and graphene oxide, prevent your blood from clotting and make you irresistibly attractive to whatever sex you choose to attract.

Medical Dopers… How often is it that someone needing blood only needs a single unit?