the SDMB cheap motel

Okay, okay, okay. I’ve had it. As fun as it is to flirt on the boards, why do people need to disrupt another thread to do it? I’ve been guilty of it myself, and I vow no more!

So here’s a thread for everyone to flirt in. Drool over each other here, not in threads where something is being discussed. Here’s a 55-gallon tub of vegetable oil and a thousand packs of condoms. Knock yourselves out, people. Just stay out of otherwise intriguing and/or informative threads, K?

Well, gee … what fun is that?

SDMB Motel 6
“where they put the 6 back into 69…”

CHEAP MOTEL!!

Sir, what kind of woman do you take me for? My illict rendevouzes occur only in classy joints!

humph. Cheap motel, indeed.

Arden, just pretend it has a penthouse.

Arden and I will be in the parking lot…

in the back seat of your car.

Totoro: No, no. It won’t have that atmosphere, that feel, the scent of expensive decor, the room service!

Woo-Hoo! ChiefScottin the backseat of the Orgy-Mobile! You don’t have any problems with public places like parking lots do you? I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, you see.

the tawdrier, the better.

So, who wants to find out if I’m a true brunette?

huh. who’da thunk Arden Ranger would be in the cheap motel thread… :smiley:
[sub]: DUCKS AND RUNS :[/SUB]

WooHoo! brunetter and saph in a cheap motel!!

Now when is wyld going to get here?

::pulling out bucket of ice cubes, whipped cream, and lemongrass scented massage oil::

Sapphire, you hussy! :slight_smile:

As you can see, I’m leaving el cheapo hotel! So nayh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! That’s MY car! No, I just put in that leather! Ah! O-Oh Come on! No, don’t do that to the hand brake! Not my rear view mirror! Get outta there!

Actually…

Heh. Like I could possibly confuse The Beast/Orgy-Mobile for anyone else’s car.

Quit yakin’ Arden and get back to the business at (or in your) hand!

Does this place come with clean sheets?

Yes, SIR!

It’s also rude to talk with my mouth full, so there.

Yup! Changed every hour.

The maid service around here is fantastic! :smiley:

What, like we’re not enough for ya??

I wondered why everyone was calling me “Maid”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Totoro, fancy meeting you here! What’s a joint like you doing in a nice guy like this?

(Wait…I think I got that backward…)