the SDMB cheap motel

walks in, looks for anyone she knows

Not yet, but that isn’t necessarily a requirement.

decides to hang around and see what happens

:: walks in to hotel, strolls down hallway…amused by the moans of pleasure and wall-thumping that he hears ::

:: Goes out to parking lot, spots a car bouncing up and down like an East L.A. Low Rider ::

I recognize those feet sticking out the back window! That’s my Virtual Wife, Arden Ranger!!!

And whose hairy ass is pumping away? Is that a tattoo on it?

It looks like…USS Eisenhower…

Hmmmmm…who could it be???

…well at least “I” came prepared…now who needs quarters for the magic fingers bed?..

::holds up his bounty::

I brought the Twister mat, 5 gallon bucket of baby oil, jumper cables, assorted flogs whips and the like, condoms, beer, camera, digital camera, lights, video camera, camera crew, producer, director, test screeners, and a whole boat load of guys to watch.

…oh damn. I hate those guys. :slight_smile:

Sorry, brunetter, but the wife has to approve all liasons…

Well, ya know… if ya can’t be bpthered to show up on time…

:wink:

Hi.

I’m here basically because it’s expected of me. Now that I’ve made my obligatory appearance in a thread about flirting and sex, I’ll see you all later.

Enjoy yourselves and don’t forget to mop up when you’re finished.

…much less come on time.

Haha!

Gods, I love sailors.

Gods, I loves me bare-breasted, mouth-suckin’, clean-shaven lasses!

Then I guess we’re both happy!

See what talking with your mouth full will get you? :wink:

:smiley:

Hey!

At least I didn’t put my first shot across her bow!

OK, carry on, Chief. And whatever you do, don’t let Arden put “The Move” on you, or you’ll be in traction for a week.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m being summoned to Room 6942.

I thought it was that position they named after me that put you in traction, Wolfie dear?

Um, yeah.

cough

The Harden Ranger.

:wink:

Fletch slips the maid $5.00 to make sure the sheets in ChiefScotts’ room have smilies all over them. Bwahahahahaha, that should be enough to knock the helmet off that sailor!

:: checks her room key :: WooHoo!!! :smiley:

I’m here, boss. Okay, where should we set up? :smiley:

Sorry, I meant that I, the director, am here. :smiley: