the SDMB cheap motel

Ooohh… I hope I’m not to late…

So, where are those maids? The sheets on my bed seem to have something on them…
Namely… Me!!

:smiley:

It’s not a truly cheap and tawdry motel unless they offer an hourly rate.

just for the record, mikey dear-

I am not at the motel. I am sitting across the street at the diner, drinking coffee, while I silently judge all of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

::: finds an unoccupied room:::

::: plops on the bed and looks up :::

What the…

It’s a mirror!

Now, I know this is a cheap and tawdry place! Alright!

I think I can safely say he won’t notice, and if he does, I’m sure I can distract him so he won’t care. :wink:

There’s that and the fact that we’re still in the back seat of blessedwolf’s car, you cheap huzzy.

And God do I love my cheap huzzies!

Now back to your “art,” woman!

Cheap?! There’s that word again! I am many things, sir, but cheap is not one of them. humph

And how’d we get in blessedwolf’s car?

Damn, am I good!

I musta screwed the memory right outa yer conscousness, Arden!

In just the sixth post of this thread we excused ourselves to his car’s backseat.

And we’re not even gonna clean up the wet spots!

So overwhelmed by lust and passion was I that I thought we were in my car.

:: sheepish grin ;;

Oh, well! Back to my art!

Checking in to the cheap motel.
Look, free shampoo and face soap.
Wonder what’s on cable? Hard ‘R’ on Cinemax after 11? ‘Babes of the Car Wash?’ Hmm, glad I brought a book.

'night.

(Goes to sleep, dreams of Veb reading same book, awakened by dial 'n alarm at 5A, immediately wish for ‘Car Wash Babes’ to air at dawn)

::looks around::

Gee, for a cheap motel, this place has a lot of high-class ladies…

(next time, how about a high class Caribbean resort, with a compound of bungalows on the beach? Better befits these ladies…)

Aw, crap! I like my women a little on the trashy side!

::saunters in a manly manner as says::

What’s a nice place like this doing around a tramp like you?

wanders in, looks around

finds the camera

nibbles silent-rob’s ear

I love it when you play director! What do you want me to do now?

grin

What a nice collection of enthusiastic lust demons. If anyone wants me, I’ll be in that suite with the black curtains, leather and steel furniture and big white candles.

Did I mention the open bar and the eyebolts?

silent_rob mumbles incoherently for a short while
Homina…gaa…bada…zaa??.. :o

Hold on a minute, darlin. Hmm…okay, a little change in plans. Call me Orson Welles because I’m not only directing, I’m now acting too. :smiley:

Okay. No offense to the poster. But doesn’t it seem poetic in a country song sort of way to have someone called Fallen Angel in a cheap hotel?

:smiley:

I’m here, I’m here. The party can begin!! Corvus, virtual husband of mine, what are you doing tied up to the bed like that?! Shame on you, you could have at least invited me. Lets go!!! :: lights candles, and climbs into heart shaped rotating bed::

I was bound and determined to invite you, but the bindings proved a bit stronger than the determination… :slight_smile:

You’re here now though…

::glance up at mirror in ceiling::

… and things are looking much better :wink:

Snifffffffffffffff!

Sorta startin’ to smell like the Guy Stuff thread…

Ahem

“Getcher clean sheets! $1.50 Per set!
Getcher spotted sheets, guaranteed used by your favourite odelisque! $3.50!” Perfume traces 50 cents extra!

What I wanna know is where’s Falcon, Smoothie & dragonlady, not in any particular order!

I got my cinnamon oil, a clean flightsuit, and Chiefy’s outta the way, out in the backseat of a car humping his inflate-a-date."

Hey! I may be soft in all the right places, but “inflatable”, I ain’t!

Don’t make me come up there and cinnamon oil wrestle you… Oh…wait…

:wink: