The Sigs Only Thread

On theThe Godfather board it is: A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than 100 men with guns

Here it is:

Crap! I clicked it!

I’ll try again.

This is ridiculous. (sigh)

Once MORE.

I think I have one…

I’m not sure what’s there at the moment. Someone here gave me this one in a thread about superfpowers, I think, awhile back:

Arden Ranger, sworn protector of the forest and all the woodland creatures. Able to mimic the surroundings and become invisible to her foes. She swings through the trees and swims through the rivers and is deadly with her trusty crossbow!

I use it ocassionally on another board where I also have this in rotation:

I think it was Churchill who said “Though enticing, the clattering call of the dice does not diminish the monstrosity of certain uncivilized gamer-nerd bitches.” Or something like that. ~J. Cole.

Men are useful, but too high-maintenance. I’d rather just rent than own.

My subconscious can beat up your subconscious ~Hardygrrl

ANYA: I like you. You’re funny, and you’re nicely shaped. And frankly, it’s ludicrous to have these interlocking bodies and not… interlock. Please remove your clothing now.

“My friends need to be punished.” ~ Lilo & Stitch

“Neega Na La Kweesta!”

One cloud is enough to eclipse all the sun. ~Thomas Fuller

“Oh Bother!” said Pooh, as C’thulhu arose and ate him.

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature maching gun. ~ Matt Groening, Life is Hell

Neo Taoist Techno Pagan. I worship the Holy Motherboard.

“To err is human; to forgive is simply not our policy.” – MIT Assassination Club

I’m sprawled across the Davenport of Despair. ~W. Zevon

Free the West Memphis Three

“Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and X-Ray Vision.”
“The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil’s own satanic herd.” ~Blackadder
And I have several from the site this comes from:

Day 1,001,056. “V. bored in Barad-Dur. Nothing to do but play Scrabble with Orcs. Is v. annoying as Orcs only know Black Speech of Mordor. You try spelling Azg Nazg Gimbatul for a triple word score. Yeah, I didn’t think so.” Secret Diary of Ringwraith #5

Let me blow the dust off of it.

I don’t remember what it is, so here goes…

I’m hungry.

Shit, I deleted my sig!

C code.
C code run.
Run, code, run.
PLEASE!!!

Mine came from a 2002 interview with the man. Given that I’m trying to make some kind of impression with my fiction writing, I found it comforting.

:slight_smile:

It’s vivalostwages. Vivalostwages.

Not Lost Twages.

Not Goo!

:smiley:

Probably by far the two best posts I have written…

Damn, I can’t beilve my sig owns you all with such ease.

it’s hard work being this good