The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Remember the good ole days like when we had Whacking Day?

Or reasons to visit friends. That’s how I found the SDMB. I was looking for tsto friends and found this thread.

At least this has snow and Halloween had foliage. It does change it up, however slightly

Then you choo choo choo choosed us?

:slight_smile:
Ralphie says the Dope choo choo choosed me.

I searched a bit back through the thread. Looks like I started about 7 months too late for Whacking Day. sad face

Hey, I got Stupid Sexy Flanders with one of the Christmas coins! Nice.

I’ve gotten forgettable crap. I like the concept. Just haven’t had any luck.

So much for the Christmas event. At least a few new characters. But I have no idea what Aaron Burr has to do with it though.

I blew up my town today and put everything in storage. $3.2 billion, 3,200 donuts. Just wanted to sell all my extraneous crap like trees, and since my town was such a shitshow of randomly placed buildings, it’s easier to just put it all away and do it via the inventory.

Please report back on how that works out. I’ve thought about it, but man it seems like a lot of work.

Black History Month questline just started up yesterday and they have Golden Goose Realty available for 150 donuts. I have 932 donuts so it sounds like a good deal.

Golden Goose gives free land tokens every 12 hours so definitely worth it if you have still have land which can only be purchased with the tokens.

And you can exchange tokens for donuts. I never did it and I wasn’t paying attention to my land purchase vs land available and now it doesn’t produce tokens AND I can’t exchange for donuts.

So what I’m saying is: don’t buy all the land and keep track of your tokens so you never have more tokens than land plots left to buy

I didn’t know that and bought all my available land as well.

Given I make 60 donuts every set of 4-hour tasks, I’ll live. :smiley:

Yeah I don’t make THAT many donuts, but I do make enough that I wonder why I care that I messed up Golden Goose.

I say I get 6-12 donuts a day before daily tasks.

I got a second questline that started up today, which seemed odd. I’m on No Laughing Matter Part 5 so I’m almost done with that.
I also got a message about the Homerlayas but I already had that complete as far as I can tell. Maybe I missed something.

I don’t think I’ll get this final award for the questline but I’m going to finish From the Mouth Pt 4 today. I usually get 4, maybe 5 four hour quests done per day and I also bought Herbert’s dad with the donuts. I don’t think this questline was particularly friendly in regards to completion.

Yeah, I had to spend donuts to rush through some of these quests. Even at that, I finished yesterday.

I don’t think I’m even going to get the first prize on the last track. I know I took some time off but it shouldn’t be this rough. I played every day but sometimes it was just 2 times instead of 4. I don’t particularly care about the prizes, but if it’s going to be how the game is going to be, I’m gonna have to quit. When it’s a chore, it’s a bore. I had no incentive to even TRY to play a little more because I figured out early on the math was so bad I couldn’t get all the prizes without donuts. If it were just a little bit off, I’d play more or donut the last couple tasks. It’s not even close.