The Simpsons: Tapped Out

I got the message that I can finish the current questline, which is the last one, so looks like I’ll be OK.

Yeah me too… how long is that good for? And if we can continue, what was the point of having the end date? I’m so confused. Grateful, but confused.

New quest starts today. Baseball.

Kinda looking forward to the baseball storyline. I got the Oprah character the other day, but I can’t do anything with her. Her first quest involves Lindsey Neagle, and I never got her. I don’t even know HOW to get her.

Same, but for Sideshow Bob.

Lindsay Nagle is part of the Springfield Heights storyline, so you have to go through that: Lindsey Naegle | The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki | Fandom
That is a long questline with different “currencies” and upgradable buildings and it’s a bit of a slog.
Sideshow Bob was a non playable character but then they made him playable with the Flaw and Order questline: Flaw and Order | The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki | Fandom

I am not sure how you have to get to these questlines as you work your way through.

Another boring same-format event has started…

I got behind during the February event and gave up. I haven’t opened it up since, which is kind of nice after playing every day for so many years. I wish I would have known about the baseball event, but whatever.

There’s now a wrestling event, Personal.

Impossible to log in this morning. Anyone else?

Ditto. Actually maxed out on my birthday.

Nope. I’ve been playing

I will say this:

As repetitive as the wrestling gimmick is, the token gave me the Springfield Coliseum and Drederick Tatum, who I never bothered to unlock before.

Not too sure when I got them - all the token gives me is 12 donuts.

Had to reinstall to login, btw. Don’t know what happened, but got it working again.

And another token just gave me Lugash and his gym.

Done with the wrestling game, my big news is I have over 5k donuts.

Two days ago I couldn’t get past the spinning donut - I ended up removing and re-downloading all the cache.
5K donuts? Holy cow, I’m at 498 myself but I’ve also bought some premium items along the way during these storylines.

Pikers. I’ve got 10,000 donuts and ain’t trying to get any more (specifically). Still doing daily tasks; still doing the recycling; other than that, not worrying about donut farming or anything else.

I do miss having real major events. Trying to find miniature presents scattered around your town was one of the few things in the game that made it difficult. Right now, it’s a couple of taps and you’re done. No reason to stay in the game and play for long periods.

New event, everyone.

My daily task gave me a mystery box. Inside was the blue-haired lawyer! I never spent the donuts for him before