The tenets of Og?

Oggballs. Especially at the . . . err . . . “get-together” after the service.

Oglers.

Now I’m really tempted to get some alphabet beads and make a bracelet that says

W.W.O.D.?

The answer, of course, is simple. In almost any given situation, OG SMASH!

Sparrows are CUTE! You shouldn’t kill cute things! Only the ugly things, like, y’know, people.

[Originally Posted by flamingbananas]
What are Og’s worshippers called?

And now I have the picture in my head of hundreds of seagulls from Finding Nemo chanting “Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og? Og?”

“Og?” fits me fine: The tenets of “Og”, plus the ubiquitous “question mark of the Universe”. Any jewelers among the Teeming Millions? A tastefully done sterling silver pendant? Small diamond chips? Fimo?

Oh man, that’s perfect. :smiley:

A Pilgrimage of Oglers would be called an ogcursion.

Og cool. Og wise. Og…Og! :cool:

Oh man. W.W.O.D.? OG SMASH! That rocks majorly.
so…tempted…for…signature…

:mad: Og not make ugly things. Cows cute. Pigs cute. Brocolli cute. Still, see commandment 10. If eat snails, Og not want to know. Cicadas, either. :eek:

All Hail the Great and Powerful OG!

C’mon, you were thinking that at some point in this thread.

I have to love a god or person who finds brocolli (or is it broccoli?) cute!

Og is not a fan of Bush, Sr.

As some of you may have noticed in the “Aqua Teen Hunger Force” thread over in Cafe Society, there is a rumor of Og making an earthly appearance on the show. No solid confirmation yet, but we’re working on it.

And of course, the act of worshiping Og is Ogling.

Yes, but what is the symbol of Oglism?

I vote for :slight_smile:

No. THIS OG’S SYMBOL!

Because OG smash!

Way back when, we used to have the “smashie” icon. Woulda been perfect for Og incarnated.

Remember: Og got trampled by mammoth for your sins!

Yes, he was with Dillinger at the time. :slight_smile:

Broccoli, which I initially spelled wrong, puts out a sexual display that’s about 1/3 the size of the whole plant. That’s something you or I could only dream of doing, and if we could, the whole world would say we were cute, cute, cute. :smiley: