The tenets of Og?

AskNott, being as I am female, I think if I could even dream of doing this, I’d have to kill myself, because I could never scrub the image from my brain.

Uh, if you could do it, I think the female world would be too busy running like hell away from you to say you were cute, cute, cute. Men tend to vastly overestimate the appeal of size…

Thanks AskNott. Now I am having flashbacks of Everquest, and I quit playing 2 years ago!

Do Oglers Ogle to Og?

OG: OGLE TO OG, or OG SMASH!!

I burning your Og.

All burnt offerings to OG must be ignited withj a 1920’s Style Death Ray.

I am beginning to invision a poster:

Got Og?

Then, shirts with small Gotogs embroidered on the chest…

If we all put Oglism as our religion in the next polls, will it become an actual religion, like the Jedis? :smiley:

Is that all that Og am? If so, maybe Ogmandment #15 is ‘There is no Og but Og, and Popeye is his prophet.’

I was thinking more of “I am that I am,” from that other deity, but it came out more like my hero of the last 50 years, Popeye. Og could do a lot worse than having Popeye as His Prophet.

By the way, I never intended that racinchikki and I would be the only spokeshumans for Og. The spirit might come upon you, too. Yes, you! Og is an equal opportunity Og.

Mmmm…you have sex with Og…Og give you Ogasm…mmmmm

:eek:

In beginning, earth was dark. Og say “What happen to light?” Og make light.

Then Og say “Hey, feet are wet.” So Og divide water from water. Upper water Og call sky. Lower water Og call swimming pool. Og stand on dry ground. Og call it “sidewalk.” Og say “You betcha!”

Fellow traveller of Ogler, Ogpal.

Hi Ogpal !

Og says do not leave flaming dog poo on neighbors porch. Paybacks are sponsored by Og’s Wife, Bitch.

Og help me, I’m such a dork. I opened my bead catalog today and priced out the beads for a “W.W.O.D.?” bracelet. I was hoping to find a little charm or bead in the shape of a sledgehammer or something to represent the answer to that eternal question. I didn’t find one, but there are companies that stock zillions of different charms, so I’ll find one eventually.

Heh. I just had an idea: The Straight Dope Charm Bracelet. It could include:
–Og’s smashing hammer.
–A question mark to represent our quest to fight ignorance.
–An opal, with two tiny alphabet beads spelling “hi”
–A hamster
–A sock
–A finger pointing–Gotcha ya!

Really, the possibilities are endless.

Beaner the hamster would have to be dead. There would have to be a burning dog, something to indicate a Religion War and a Political War, and some how a -> :wally <— and a -----> ;j <------.

I would most definately wear it.

Cause I’m a dork, too.

All Hail Og!

I just have to ask… What if Og were one of us?

And were SpongeGar and Pattar disciples of Og?

Anyhoo…

That would need WWCD [Cecil] on there, or some variation on it, like “What Would Cecil Know?”

Go, Og.

NO! OG STAY! You go! Or OG SMASH! Unless you let OG borrow your bicycle. Then maybe OG go. You want OG bring back Chinese Carry-Out?