The Thing's Dick (Fantastic Four)

[QUOTE=CalMeacham]
Does it burn when The Human Torch pees?
[/QUOTE]

Napalm…

Lava

When Sue ever got mad at Reed and wanted to punish him, do you think she ever put a force field, y’know, down…there?

Or worse, do you think she ever put a really, really supersmall force field right around Reed’s own…um…thing?

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
Dude, that isn’t even the most intriguing dick** in his own supergroup**. Mr. Fantastic could ream Sue out from the next room.
[/QUOTE]
And I bet you aren’t surprised that there’s cartoon porn showing exactly that.

[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
And I bet you aren’t surprised that there’s cartoon porn showing exactly that.
[/QUOTE]
erm, ahhhh, . . . cite?

[QUOTE=5-4-Fighting]
erm, ahhhh, . . . cite?
[/QUOTE]

Please, for the love of God, I need my brain unbroken to write my papers tonight…

[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Napalm…
[/QUOTE]

Is that how he refers to his hand?

[QUOTE=Kythereia]
Please, for the love of God, I need my brain unbroken to write my papers tonight…
[/QUOTE]

Also, I humbly submit this to you Dopers.

[QUOTE=The New and Improved Superman]
Or worse, do you think she ever put a really, really supersmall force field right around Reed’s own…um…thing?
[/QUOTE]

Wow, it’d save them a fortune in condoms! :stuck_out_tongue:

He certainly wouldn’t need viagra. But I think the women in his life still just take it for granite…

That’s like rubbing basalt into the wound.

But what do you think we’re all about here?

Fighting igneous since 1973

Gneiss. Very gneiss.

"It’s Sperminatin’ Time!!!"

He might not have a dick, but he can still get his rocks off.

d&r…

[Chuck Berry]
My Thing-A-Ling.
My Thing-A-Ling.
I want to play with
My Thing-A Ling.
[/Chuck Berry]

I can’t talc it anymore.

Oh, for schist sake!

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
Dude, that isn’t even the most intriguing dick** in his own supergroup**. Mr. Fantastic could ream Sue out from the next room. You didn’t think his superhero name referred to his crime-fighting prowess, did you?
[/QUOTE]

I knew I should’ve posted this in GQ..

There is no mystery, no questions behind Mr. Fantastic’s dick. We all know what it does, and that makes it less interesting to me. The only thing I know about the Thing’s dick is that it’s circumcised and yes OBVIOUSLY I’ve seen Mallrats.

He’ll just have to manage asbestos he can.