The Thirty Best Anti-Westboro Baptist Church Signs

Click here

The guy wearing the hat in #11 made my day.

My favorite: Dog Loves Fags.

I went “whoa, Chicago?” for one of them, but those idiots have probably been everywhere by now. What’s with all the anti-Israel/anti-Judaism signs; is that still part of the WBC schtick or are those older? I thought they were mostly fixated on ‘fags’ these days.

Awesome collection of photos. :slight_smile:

No signs from Comic-Con?

I have to say that I wish people wouldn’t bother. They are trolls. Acknowledging them in any way gives them what they want.

The lady in her housecoat, Picture #9 made me tear up. I can only imagine the conversation that lead to the sign between her and her friend in the applique’ top.

Edna (housecoat) : They’re going to WHAT along that soldier’s funeral procession? Shirley, that’s not right. What would my boy Jerry say if he’d made it home from 'Nam?

Shirley: Well, there’s nothing we can do about it.

Edna: Hell’s bells, we can’t. Hand me that vanilla folder and my Bingo marker.

As much as I’m ambivalent about feeding those trolls, I agree on and respect this probable origin of this sign.

#16: Huh? “Fag Church”? Is this just a refreshing turn of honest self-description from the Phelpsians?

And the recurring theme of “God is your enemy”… If that were true, then it shouldn’t seem so worrying that He hates us.
Personally, the sign I’d love to see is “God loves Fred Phelps”.

I agree it’s stupid to give them attention, but I also teared up a little at the lady in the mumu.

I like #13 the best and actually laughed at #23.

I love this one too. I actually literally lol’d. I bet that cute little guy loves everybody.

My favorite was the one with the picture of the kitty saying, “I is at ur protest supportin ur jews.” :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t sure if the “you will eat your babies” was a WBC sign or one of the fakes. If it’s a WBC sign someone missed an opportunity to parody it.

It’s a WBC sign and I don’t get it either.

[sup]27[/sup] “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, [sup]28[/sup] then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. [sup]29[/sup] You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
Lev. 26 27-29

#1 was actually pretty good, and the lady in the housecoat was fantastic, but I have to vote for “Dog Loves Fags”

They were probably at an inclusive church or Unitarian church.

Nope! Every church but their’s is a fag church. I once saw a sign of theirs that said “Your minister must be a fag, he’s wearing a white dress!”

I like a good smoke as much as the next guy but I don’t think dogs should have cigarettes.

I like #15God Hates Figs.
It’s got biblical justification:

Matthew 21: 18-22