The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

And the sky over them is akin to blue!

It occurs to me that the little screwup may be tied to the big screwup.

Under normal circumstances, if somebody called the “Four Seasons” about booking space for a meeting and they said, “OK, you can use the parking lot”, even a MAGAtroid would notice that something wasn’t quite right. However, the circumstances are not normal – the minion who made the call probably assumed that the “Four Seasons” had closed its function space because of the pandemic.

Assuming facts not in evidence. They really are that stupid.

Are you guys saying that the only reason it was at Four Seasons Landscaping was that someone seriously thought they were booking a Four Seasons hotel?

Really???

I am willing to entertain any other reasonable explanation.

Dear Lord.

They’re improving. Four years ago, they would have tried to book a room at The Frankie Valli and Four Seasons.

Trending on Facebook

:smiley:

I’m trying to recall in 2016 - were there any public celebrations of Trump’s win? I seem to recall plenty of protests.

Are there any protests today of Biden’s?

(I freely admit this could be a symptom of confirmation bias, but I don’t give a flying fuck)

Well, don’t you think it was actually because Four Seasons Landscaping is between Fantasy Island adult book store and Delaware Valley crematorium? As they say, “Location, location, location.”

Absolutely not. The TA does not simply disappear. As long as that shitstain is alive he and his FORMER administration is still alive, guesting on AON and TrumpTruthMagaNews, it’s always an “administration”.

There’s another 4 years on this thread.

Coming late to this idea, but seeing the current administration members running around like the proverbial headless chickens for the next two and a bit months could be referred to as “Flustered Clucks”. And as the air seeps out of the tires and the shine from the eyes, maybe “Luster Flux”?

I suspect that this is basically what will happen. Trump will need to license his name to even more bullshit in order to keep himself solvent, and the Trump campaign supporter/donator list is a goldmine of suckers waiting to be separated from their money.

I bet that this was the largest celebration of a candidate’s defeat ever.

I suggested this a week or two ago (and IIRC others were hinting at the same). I suggested further that it should be a positive-oriented let’s-get-things-fixed thread in Politics&Elections rather than in the BBQ Pit. I also suggested that @ThelmaLou should be the one to have the honor to start that thread. (Remember that, ThelmaLou?)

This thread (including the original one) has had a good long run, but it still has 10-or-so weeks left to go. There’s still a lot of clusterfucking that Trump can do in that time. ETA: Everybody remember what a razzing ThelmaLou got right at the beginning when she first started this thread?

Perhaps a new thread title could be “Unfucking the Clusterfuck”.

A coworker of mine suggested he could get a deal with Spotify to do a “Make Podcasting Great Again” show where he invites people on to interview him about how great he is.

“It’s going to be the greatest podcast in the history of our country, believe me. Much better than that loser Joe Rogan. He used to be the best, I hear he used to like me very much, but he’s very nasty now. I call him Sleepy Joe. I made that up just now. I’ve never called anyone else that.”

I remember the street party we had in Berkeley the night that Nixon resigned. That was certainly a big street-party night across the nation. Hard to tell which was bigger. I’m going to suspect that today’s (Saturday) celebrations for Biden/Harris were bigger.

I wonder if that crowd outside the White House was bigger than Trump’s inauguration crowd.

I just read that today there was more champagne bought in DC than in the last to New Years’ combined.

I wonder what will happen about California and car emissions? Trump apparently wanted to force the car industry to make gas mileage in new cars worse and take away California’s ability to set its own emissions standards. Not sure what, if anything, happened about that since COVID, the elections, and various other clusterfucks have taken over the headlines since then, too many to count.

The only alternative explanation I can think of is that Cheapo Cheato decided to go with a downscale venue with kinda sorta the same name. thinking that all the Teeming Millions would notice was “press conference at Four Seasons”.