The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

I apologize. I first read the list from Wikipedia, linked to that, then said "wait a minute - they link to the source! Let’s link to the source!’

Silly me - I didn’t actually read the source document. D’oh!

For those who actually click on the link, yes, President is listed as item f. Whoever put the list into Wikipedia left that line out for some reason.

Lesson learned - Wikipedia is not (always) a reliable source. No wonder my kids couldn’t use that as a reference in their school reports!

Still, it’s a petty petty thing to try to do. This will do NOTHING for national unity, only help divide us further.

I could see a lavatory restroom named for him at Arlington. I wouldn’t want him barred from have municipal waste treatment facilities or superfund sites named for him either.

Then he’d have something in common with John Oliver!

Did Individual 1’s Bureau of Prisons lie about the multiple executions in the last months of Individual 1’s term?

If he ends up buried in Arlington, his grave would become a de facto restroom.

I do not see a problem with saying that any impeached president cannot be buried in Arlington. I highly doubt Clinton wants to be buried there.

Charge 5 bucks a visit and America could pay a large portion of the National Debt.

MAGA! :rofl:

Put me down for a 12-pack of tickets!

(Ooh, maybe it can be like those old booklets of tickets at Disneyland. And the E-Ticket means you get to drop a deuce…)

Seems a bit harsh; 20 to life should suffice.

Imagine the profits to be made by operating an asparagus stand, just outside the gates of Arlington!

But seriously: if Trump were to be interred at Arlington, there would be a serious odor problem. People would urinate on his grave. And the stench would pervade the entire acreage.

That’s not right: people visiting fallen loved ones in that cemetery shouldn’t have to wear clothespins on their noses.

At this end of the cemetery, lies John F. Kennedy and the Eternal Flame. At the other end, is Donald J. Trump and the Eternal Flush.

I guess that could work, stench-fighting-wise.

As an added bonus, it incorporates one of Donald’s obsessions. So: appropriate, in its way.

Not sure why he’d wanted to be buried amongst so many “sucker” and “losers” anyway. He prefers soldiers who didn’t die.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Backed by a 200 X 60 ft. plexiglassed screen showing Don’s crippled man’s taunt. On loop. Maybe some haudraulic contraption coming out of the ground might help.

I’d bring a Camelbak reservoir hidden under my clothes, containing 2 liters of my best. It could unobtrusively be used to deposit contents where ever.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=camelbak&atb=v254-1&ia=web

Arlington? Trump wouldn’t be caught dead (literally) with all those “losers”. I’m sure whatever garish monument he has planned for himself wouldn’t be permitted there, anyway.

How about something like these?

I highly doubt Loser Donald has even considered the possibility that he might die someday.

Death is for losers.