The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making

This must be some definition of the word “handsome” that I was previously unaware of.

Indeed. Trump has as much sex appeal as a road accident.

Then explain why people slow down and stare.

:smiley:

Those are some hands he has on him.

It’s the neck fat. Much like a bullfrog attracts a mate, Trump’s neck fat fascinates and hypnotizes low class Americans.

Benghazi!!!

I was browsing my news feeds and out of morbid curiosity clicked on this Fox News link to see what the small percentage of the 36% of the population that approves of Trump AND who can read views as news. Personally, I thought the article read as political satire worthy of Swift.

Susan Rice caught ‘unmasking’ Trump aides as Democrats, liberal media do backflips to divert attention

Zero evidence! So says Fox pundit! Take that, libtards!!!

Wait a minute, Rice had legal access? But it’s clear she lied. OK, good. That’s much different than what Trump appointees have been doing with regards to Russian contacts.

Under the *harshest *interpretation…possibly. Wow, Fox, it that the best you can do?

Massive breach of trust…as contrasted with Russian collusion to damage Hillary?

Wait for it…

Connect the dot, sheeple!!!

:smiley:

So apparently the Syrian government did a toxic gas attack on civilians today. Sean Spicer criticized the attack, and blamed Obama for it. When asked whether it might have had Russian involvement, he refused to answer those questions.

And Obama is so powerful that he’s forcing Trump to do nothing also.

It was a lot easier for Obama to do “something” back then. Doing “something” today involves military conflict with Russia.

So Russia is involved in this chemical attack, then?

I don’t know. What I know is that any significant US military operation against Assad in Syria today (as opposed to when Obama’s “red line” was crossed) would involve military conflict with Russia.

TRUMP: Oba-Ma Kenyobi is strong with the Force. I feel his bigly presence on the Trump Star, and that of my old mentor, ‘Old’ Jos Bi-Den. I will engage in a one-on-one duel with Bi-Den while allowing Oba-Ma to sneak away on the Prosperity Eagle with his smuggler pilot, Rich-Bran Solo and Princess Mich-Ell, so I can track them to their remote hidden base and destroy the Rebellion for good.

SPICER: Kellyanne, have you seen the President’s dementia meds? He needs a double dose, stat!

Stranger

Any military operation against Assad would ALWAYS have initiated conflict with Russia, no matter what Obama did or didn’t do.

Diplomatic conflict - definitely. Military - no. Today it would involve military conflict.

Please expand on the “Diplomatic conflict” you are referring to.

Can you be specific about the “something” that you feel Obama should have done?

Sketch out in sufficient detail how you see this going down back then with everything working as well as you claim it could have. I would really love to see this easy plan that Obama just refused to carry out.

VaugeGOPing - Noun- That magical, yet never detailed thing the Republicans would have done in any situation that was handled by a Democrat that would have solved the problem.

“Trump could have solved the ACA issue in 2009 no problem.”
“How? He couldn’t come up with a solution in 2017 with a GOP-dominated congress and 8 years to figure out any shortcomings!”
“He just would have!”
“How? Specifically?”
“He just would have!!”
“VaugeGOPing!”

Funny! :slight_smile:

If Obama had gone in with force to Syria, many Americans would have died and the situation would have been made worse. I’m very glad he didn’t put guys I served with at risk just because he said “red line”. In retrospect, he shouldn’t have made the red-line statement, but I’m very, very glad that he didn’t stick to that bluff (or whatever you want to call it). Sending troops in would have gotten Americans killed, weakened our position internationally, and made the situation on the ground worse.

I think his claim is that Obama could have defused the situation with “diplomatic conflict”, whatever that means, but he just refused to do it, and now Trump has no option but to go to war with Russia so his hands are tied.

I’m still waiting for clarification though.