The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making

Vanity Fair reports John Kelly, the guy who was supposed to manage the chaos, is on the way out:

Hang on to your butts, the ride is going to get rougher.

And the laughs louder.

Newsweek says Ivanka is searching for replacement:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-john-kelly-ivanka-787381%3Famp=1

:smack: Christ on a cracker.

So who will it be? Sheriff Joe?

Detroit man arrested by FBI for threatening mass shootings at CNN.
http://www.cbs46.com/story/37323169/feds-man-threatened-to-kill-cnn-employees

Dunno… Trump might need Sheriff Joe to head up the FBI, if Christopher Wray quits. (Axios)

So Kelly was reported to be one of the guys that advised Trump to drop the funding/immigration deal they had made earlier with the Democrats because “it needed to be tougher” for the naivist crowd.

Seems that he may be dumped not for for being an inhuman piece of crap and causing Trump to miss a chance to be “presidential”; no, being a bigot is not a sin in Trump world. Appearing to be (or actually) be ruling over “his majesty” is the biggest sin. So, a “resignation” may be in the cards.

First lady Melania Trump, in a change of plans, will not be joining President Donald Trump on his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, later this week.

Will Stormy Daniels be available to accompany the President?

Naïvist, naïvest, or Nativist? :stuck_out_tongue:

Trump going to Switzerland. After his visit, I suspect they will no longer be a neutral country. ---- Trump makes enemies of everyone.

This seems to be gaining steam. Our shithole president may end up begging for the spotlight to return to the Russian investigation. :smiley:

Hmm, a related story maybe?

All of them :slight_smile:

But yeah, it was supposed to be nativist.

Their goals tend to be completely morally bankrupt and self-serving, why would it surprise anyone that they’d tolerate Trump to advance them?

They’ve been waiting for a useful idiot like Trump for decades.

:mad: So the world won’t get to see her smacking his handette away.

Oh, stormy, oh, stormy, bring back that sunny day
Yesterday´s love was like a warm summer breeze
but like the weather it changed
New things are dreary baby and it´s windy and cold
and I stand alone in the rain callin´ your name

Classics IV

Are we sure that Trump didn’t make those phone calls? The wording used (“I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you”) certainly sounds like Trump’s syntax.

If the suspect’s name is John Barron, I want a dollar from everyone.

Nah, too much work.

Maybe he’s delegated that job to Jared Kushner. I mean, that boy has nothing to do. Except Ivanka. Which is the job that I want.

Absolutely. One is almost tempted to conclude that many Republicans are not entirely motivated by high moral principles.