The Trump Resignation Pool

I doubt he will resign, but I seriously doubt he’ll see the end of the term. My prediction is he’ll be removed from office before then by force, somehow.

I predict Donald Trump. Unless he dies in office, he’ll serve two terms.

This Salon article nails it: Wake Up Liberals, There will be no Blue Wave, no majority in '18, and no Impeachment.

Personally, I think the Dems have the most amazing opportunity I’ve ever seen. There is no one on this planet that could drive a Dem to vote for Trump. Literally no one. So the DNC can run anyone they want without worrying how their base will vote. So why not run someone who appeals to disaffected Republicans?
Three simple steps:

1. Find a slightly-left-of-center moderate white guy who’s 55 and has good hair;
  2. Make sure he’s never uttered a word about abortion or gun control;
  3. Enjoy electoral victory.

But I doubt if Perez/DNC will do that, so I predict Trump for the full 8.

Impossible. Narcissism totally rejects such a thing. He is surrounded by yes-man and ass lickers and pussy to be grabbed. TrumpTards gather to praise his name at rallies. Everything else is annoying noise. Any pig stupid thing he does, he gets praise, even if he should march down Pennsylvania Avenue pantsless with an American flag stuck in his huge orange buttocks. Suicide?? More chance of his quietly resigning, with a big apology to the whole world, and checking himself into a posh mental hospital.

I think it’ll be a triple fake.

We will hear in the news that he died from natural causes, him being an old man in poor health and all. His followers will be distraught, but they will carry on in his name, redoubling their efforts.

We will all suspect that he committed suicide, because that’s the easy way out.

In reality, it will have been Pence and Ryan who poisoned his delicious chocolate cake to get him out of the way in a more politically expedient manner.

This is what I think, too.

We’ll be fortunate if he can be dragged kicking and screaming from the Oval Office without punching the nuclear codes on his way out. When it all starts to get real, I fully expect him to fire Mueller just to see what happens. Anything to delay the inevitable, and he’ll sacrifice anyone and anything that aids in his removal.

No way. He’s on the ultimate ego trip, and gets all kinds of perks. If he doesn’t want to work, he just goes off on another golf weekend or feeds more of his five-hours-a-day cable news habit.

:confused: That happened last November.

There’s something even more powerful than his narcissism in donald. He seems to be pushing for some kind of annihilation. He may think it’s for “others” but it’s clearly for himself.

At the very least his grasp on reality is going to get him in legal trouble.

I want to play.

My guess is that he will resign within 60 days of when the Mueller investigation presents its findings.

I’ll say 0ctober 12, 2017. Which is scientifically based on wishful thinking.

Any more takers after today’s disgraceful performance?

Sure. I will double down on my previous prediction.

I’m going to change that last sentence - Trump will be sworn in for a second term.

We are a nation of racists and white supremacists. I’ve seen nothing to make me think things will get better and loads that make me think it will only get worse.

I’ve said from the beginning that he won’t last out the year. When pressed for an exact day, I’ll say December 28. Because he’s such a “good” “Christian”, the Senate will let him celebrate Christmas in the White House before giving him the axe.

I don’t Trump resigning. He is among the most powerful men in the world. Why would he give up that power? Did he quit the race because of criticism? No.

I’m not so sure. While resigning would be a blow to Trump’s ego, he DOES have a history of ragequitting things or walking away when he loses interest. I put it at 75% against, 25 for.

Nov. 23, 2017 (Thanksgiving Day) but first they’ll Agnew Pence.

If the Republicans are smart, they give Trump an out. A way to resign but still claim to have won (whatever the hell that means). He doesn’t want to do this job, but he can’t lose either.

What, like a seat on the Supreme Court?

I was thinking more like an excuse that they provide for him. Democrats won’t allow Trump to make America Great Again, and for the good of the country he is resigning and Pence will leave America in good hands.

The key decisionmaker here looks like Mueller. If he (*very *discreetly) tells Kelly, Ryan, and a few others that he’s got the goods on both Trump and Pence or will soon, then there’s going to be a brawl to work out just who gets the job after they *both *resign. The good news for the GOP would be that they’d get to do it while they still control the House.

The 12th of Never. To resign would be to admit that he is wrong. And he will never do that. Never.

This sums it up well:

As I’ve said before, the ONLY way he would resign is if resignation could be spun into a winning position and everyone else into losers. As for being besieged, Trump has said that he thrives on conflict. Everything to him is a war, a contest, a battle-- even a simple handshake. He has to *win *a handshake. Think about it. This man is mentally ill and not normal. He will not behave like a normal person