The Truth about Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Well clearly you guys have a problem. I’d blame the Chinese for ripping you off and misrepresenting their counterfeit products as your own. They do it to us all of the time.

There is no hunger in DPR Korea.

I do admit, however, that in the mid-1990s there was a few years period of moderate difficulty for some North Koreans. This however was due to aggressive actions by the West, with the flames fed by the reptile media, which led to a secret NASA program of weather control in the Korean Peninsula in the hopes of eliminating the North Korean people and their glorious Juche Idea through hunger genocide.

No. The reptile media funds such counterfeicy in order to create the deceptious illusion that “through trade, DPR Korea is moving away from communism”, so that they can sell more papers and the pig dogs can get even fatter as they continue to prey on the slave labor of the common people who in the American Empire are nothing more than enslaved serfs. Such a lie cannot be farther from the truth. Communism forever!

Hasn’t the average height of North Koreans gone down, while the South Koreans have become taller? Pretty bizarre if food is so plentiful as you suggest.

Fabricated statistics from the pigs dogs and snakes of the American Imperial puppet front “United Nations” are not truthful.

I used to have a pig dog as a pet. Smartest thing on the farm. We called them digs or pogs. Much easier to say than pig-dog.

Ah, it’s been years since I’ve been a running dog lackey of the imperialist warmongers. It takes me back.

Well, long ago (during the 80s) I was working for an NGO in a technical library serving social workers.

For some reason, we would receive the numerous tomes including all of Kim Il Sung’s speeches (“speech at the fish canning factory of wherever on 4/17/74”, that sort of things) along with a monthly North Korean magazine, in French. The magazine was truly nice, with beautiful pictures, but of course completely filled with propaganda. I always wondered what they expected to achieve by sending this to us (besides wondering how many of such magazines were sent all over the world, if they bothered to send it to a very minor NGO like ours. Obviously, we never had requested it, and we had no connection whatsoever with Korea).

Given this experience, I wouldn’t even be surprised to learn that the OP is genuine (in which case, it would be posted on all sufficient large message boards, I guess). Apart from too many mentions of pigs, the content of the OP isn’t that much different from what was sent to us.

Well, at least that’s something, and almost certainly something better than you ever could offer either Korea.

Well and good so feebly far as that goes, but, was he delicious or was he not?

It is much better than anything the Western swines and their puppets can offer.

Oh, I’ll fix that . . . Bite down on this and hold still . . .

Come now, and repeatedly! Words/phrases like Schweinhundt are . . . well . . . not srictly nice and not strictly necessary, but, ever so kewl! And indispensable therefore! :cool:

If NASA was changing North Korea’s weather to damage its crops, why didn’t North Korea just change it back? Or are you admitting that NASA can do something that North Korea can’t?

I have no idea whether you are really this much of a naïf or if you are simply trolling. In either case, if you continue in this vein, your posting privileges will be removed.

If you live in California, then you should be aware of how your silly insults of “pig dogs” and “reptiles” make you sound like a bad cartoon.
I asked you a question about your claim of “hunger genocide” and you spouted nonsense about attempts to control the weather. (If the U.S. could actually control weather, we would not have seen serious drought through Texas for the last several years.) You have now posted several times to make ludicrous accusations without bothering to back up a single claim with evidence.

This sort of nonsense is going to provoke more posters to post simply to mock you. Since you are the one who is providing no content to the discussion, you are the one who will lose your posting privileges.
If you are simply a naïf, I feel sorry for you; if you are a troll, you are a boring troll. Either way, you will stop the game you are playing or you will depart.

[ /Moderating ]

Wait… NASA can control the weather?? So the drought in the Great Lakes, do I blame NASA for causing it or for not fixing it? Or do I thank them for bigger beaches? I bet North Korea can find out with their secret-spy stereo speaker satellite! Oh, wait…

This fellow reminds me of Kathaksung.

I’ve been reading up, recently, reports and such from the Hermit Kingdom. And I feel that, in a perverse way, I have to admire the creativity of the staff writers for their Propaganda Ministry or whatever they call it. I mean, how can they come up with stuff like all the holes in one Kim Jong Il could make in a single golf game, or the cranes weeping or whatever it was they did when KJI died.

I think if not a troll, DPRK Truth is just obeying orders. He’s probably just a one-trick-pony.

I think he just might be “wonwy”.

Capt

Kat is genuinely suffering from severe mental illness.

The OP, here, may just be following orders rather than trolling, per se, but he is liable to be disruptive and probably will not last long in his current guise.

The OP 's posts ARE effective. Anyone else notice how they provoke a feeling in the reader, towards the average NK, citizen, of “well then, starve or get yourself bombed or hauled off to a Kim - praising concentration camp for all I care? If you’re so stubborn and so hateful?”
Remember we’re talking to someone writing while held at gunpoint, here.