The Ultimate Badass of All Media -- FINAL ROUND!

Brock. Sorry, Bats, but some rich kid who wears his underwear outside his pants cannot stop the most badass killing machine ever animated.

“Brock…why are you naked?!”
crazy eyes TO PREY ON THEIR FEARS.”

Brock Mutherfucking Badass Samson.

(in a really thick, I-just-learned-English French Accent) “There can be only one”(/accent off)

Batman. The Dark Knight. The Caped Crusader. The World’s Greatest Detective. The Dark Avenger. The Masked Manhunter. The Gotham Guardian.

He has been badass since looooong before almost any of us on this entire board were twinkles in our parents’ eyes. His back has been broken. He has died, a lot. He took on Superman and won!

Batman - in a walk!

Write-in for the Dread Pirate Roberts.

sigh, it’s sad when the very figure that makes a MOCKERY of badassery is thought to be the most badass…

I weep for thee, SDMB children…

LOL … I almost included him in the original list. But which Dread Pirate Roberts? The original one? Westley? Inigo?

It’s kinda funny that I can’t figure out which side you’re decrying here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brock has never died.

And the only nickname he has is “The Swedish Murder Machine”, which is more badass than all of Bat’s numerous nom de nuit that Batty has used (Dark Knight being a possible equal).

I’m thrilled Brock made it to the final round.

I’ve voting for Brock because there are all kinds of reasons why he’s more badass than Batman:

• He doesn’t need a secret identity. All his enemies know exactly who and where he is. They stay away from him because he’s such a fucking badass.

• He doesn’t need any special gadgets. He uses a knife and whatever is handy at the moment – a belt, a chair, the antenna off the villain’s car … .

• He doesn’t need to prepare. He’s can *improvise *being a total badass.

• He isn’t all emo. True, there was that moment where he did feel a* little sorry* about snapping a guy’s neck for no reason. But then he had a drug-induced spiritual experience where he got in touch with his inner unstoppable killing machine.

• He doesn’t wear a cape.

• His favorite band is Led Zeppelin.

**Brock **all the way.

Bump to anyone who is interested a last chance to vote in the finals. I’ll be tallying the results later tonight.

Brock. For all the reasons others have mentioned.

Another vote for Brock the Swedish Murder Machine.

He “makes a MOCKERY of badassery” by being an incredibly over the top badass, though. So his satirical nature is actually a plus.

The final results are in!

Batman 8
vs.

Brock Samson 16

The people have spoken! We have a winner, by a decisive 2-to-1 margin! The Caped Crusader is crushed by the Swedish Murder Machine.

BROCK SAMSON is THE ULTIMATE BADASS OF ALL MEDIA!

Someone should tell Jackson Publick about these threads.

Woo hoo!!!

Batman will win next time now.

Solid Snake.

He died once, in Mexico. It didn’t take.