The WTC Twin Towers Were **Pulverized** on 9/11

You can see him sort of giving up, about 2/3rds through the interview. I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t have lasted that long.

She can’t answer a single question, she can’t stay on any one subject, she interrupts, without having anything substantive or meaningful to say, and then she accuses him of playing games…

I would have strangled her.

“How do I prove I’m a moron?”

You’re not supposed to be able to see lasers. So the fact we can’t see the death ray shouldn’t be a problem.

IANAPhysicist, but I’m pretty sure if there was a laser with the sort of energy potentials we’re discussing it would have some very interesting effects that would greatly differ from what actually happened. Someone who knows what they’re talking about could jump in here and make it interesting.

BTW, are we getting into meta conspiracy here?

1. The govt. set up the planes full of Arab “terrorists” to placate the American sheeple.
  2. They set up the mass demolition style (with military precision, 'natch) explosions to fool the intelligent truth seekers who see right through the first story. Most of these people are fooled by this red herring and don’t push deeper down the rabbit hole…
  3. Aha! The real CT! The classified death ray from outer space, obviously in desperate need of testing on a large target. Shit, you found out about it. Do you hear helicopters in the distance?

Maybe we could fashion a hat out of some reflective material which could negate the power of the CIA space ray…

[ Moderator Mode ]

After several question were raised, overnight, regarding whether this thread was spam or otherwise making inappropriate use of the SDMB, the thread was temporarily moved out of sight.

To the extent that the material appears to be presented in compliance with copyright laws, is not promoting a commercial endeavor (or similar “recruiting” effort), and appears to tbe the work of the poster of the OP, (collecting, not writing, the cited web pages), it does not appear to be in violation of SDMB rules.
Therefore, it has been returned to GD. Please do not report it as spam or trolling (unless future posts violate those prohibitions).

On the other hand, the matter discussed is not really different than the topic addressed in the later pages of the thread, The REALLY crazy conspiracy theory: WTC buildings downed by controlled demolition, so no one is compelled to respond to this thread. If it offends you, do not respond and let it roll off the front page.

[ /Moderator Mode ]

CB_Brooklyn, this Message Board operates on a basis of information that can be substantiated. No poster is impressed and most posters are annoyed by fancy colors, fonts, font sizes, etc. If you cannot make a cogent argument with plain text, you will fail to persuade anyone here. I strongly encourage you to tone it down in your posts. You are not making any converts.

[ /Moderator Mode ]

The OP completely ignores the compelling evidence of the use of scalar weapons on 9/11, and hence cannot be taken seriously.

Ahhhh, they’re 1920’s style “Death Rays”.

I gave up pretty quickly, but I loved the part at which the interviewer said he had done some calculations on how much energy is required to evaporate steel.

Dr. Wood quickly clears up that she isn’t proposing that the steel was evaporated; it was dustificationized. The interviewer asks, quite politely, whether there have been any lab experiments in which energy has dustifized steel. Dr. Wood’s response?

“Mmm-hm.”

Interviewer: “What?”

Dr. Wood: “uhhhhh… various kinds of energy. [pause] You could put something in the microwave for and extra long period of time.”

Interviewer: “That’s food. That’s not metal.”

Dr. Wood: “This microwave goes up to 11.”

(Well, I made that last line up, but it really did seem like a mockumentary. But I do hate it when I leave my popcorn in the microwave for ten minutes and it turns to dust.)

Re: the op, wow. It’s the “Time Cube” theory of 9/11.

Figures it would be a Doper. Is destroying the Twin Towers a bannable offense?

:cool:

I ignored scalar weapons once. In 1960. For twenty minutes.

Ergo, the missing rubble is at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Regards,
Shodan

Not enough blue ink.

I’d say that all that missing steel would really piss the Chinese off, who bought about 50,000 tons of it to help build Pudong.

To answer a question repeated above: yes, it looks exactly like the collapse of a large, concrete-and-steel structure due to impact and fire.

Data and images seem to support it as well.

Sailboat

:dubious:

Psst - real-life lasers aren’t clearly visible from the side.

Look at the size of these dust particles!

Left as exercises for the student:

Calculate the amount of energy required to heat 10,000 tons of steel to the point of boiling.

Calculate the power required to do this in ten seconds.

If 1% of this energy is absorbed by the air above the target, what will cameras and people looking at the target site observe?

What effect will 10,000 tons of steel vapor being generated in 10 seconds have on surrounding structures and observers? Determine radius of any resulting blast and thermal effects.

Determine the size of the power plant required to power this energy beam. Assume a fission-powered plant as the weapon will be in a vacuum.

Assuming 50% efficiency of energy conversion in the beam generator and power plant, calculate how the radiators required to handle the waste heat generated will be.

From the size of the radiators, determine their visual magnitude if placed in low earth orbit.

Produce a rough estimate of the combined mass of the beam generator, power plant, and radiators. Calculate the cost to place the entire assembly into orbit at current launch prices, and the number of launches required. Remember to include the cost and time required for in-orbit assembly if this will take more than one launch.

Determine the number of people required for the design, construction, assembly, and operation of this orbital weapon system. Propose a method for keeping them all silent.

Show your math on all questions. Any advanced technology assumed must be demonstrated to be at least theoretically possible.

Extra credit: come up with a plausible justification for pursuing the above plan rather than simply crashing airplanes into the building.

I’ll be happy to tell my cousin that. I’m sure he’ll be relieved that he wasn’t crushed to death by tons of debris while trying to take refuge under his firetruck.

As anyone with at least 2 brain cells working simultaneously knows to disregard the OP, perhaps we could debate why anyone would believe this stuff? What’s the motivation?

Like Mosier, I was there. In the first link, you can see my building, Two World Financial Center, quite clearly. It is across the below and to the left of the towers, with the domed top. It was a front row seat to the carnage that happened that day. I saw people burning on the street from debris that fell from the towers. I saw people fling themselves from the building. Posts like this are an insult to the families and the survivors, and I really wish that the SDMB community would stop trying to rationally debate the ‘CB-Brooklyns’ who spew such drivel. Someone drive him to a downtown firehouse to discuss his theory - he’ll get all the respect he deserves there.

I saw a 12-story pile of twisted steel and aluminum with my own eyes from maybe 100 yards away. Not sure how to debate on this, exactly. It’s like the dude in the other thread insisting that there were only “small fires” in the towers despite the fact that half the world saw huge infernoes raging over multiple stories. It’s hard to credit the other side of the debate when it’s so contrary with reality. I mean, maybe it was all done with mirrors and the WTC was built on a rotating platform and it’s now in Jersey City behind a force field. Prove me wrong.

Plenty of well-documented bad things are happening in the world, CBB, why don’t you focus some energy on them?