Theory On Why Most UFOs Are Saucer Shaped?

Sounds like you identified it just fine, You saw a flying saucer. Just start calling it that since so many people are hung up on the “U” of UFO. Once upon a time the two words meant the same thing but since really no one knows what a flying saucer is the two terms that basically mean the same thing became two words. BTW not all flying saucers are saucer shaped, it just became a term that meant “I think I saw something flying around that is not from the known world.”

FWIW, you are not the only one to see one and on this board you will not be the only one scoffed at for admitting it.

Most UFOs (originally pronounced you-foe, not you-eff-oh, please modify your thoughts accordingly) are just lights in the sky, not saucers. A big increase in reports in the UK in recent years if thought to be down to Chinese lanterns. Boomerang, tetrahedral, cylindrical and spherical shapes have all been quite common over the decades. In the 90s it was all “black triangles”. Therefore this thread is based on a false premise.

It’s too bad that I hadn’t seen the thread when it first popped up, and that the OP last posted in May of 2012, because I am surprised that no one questioned this statement:

(bolding mine)I would definitely have wanted to see cites about that supposed “fact”.

I wondered the same thing and read the whole thread to see if anyone had asked that.

Here ya go.

OK, OK, you have to use your imagination. :rolleyes: