There are two kinds of people in this world...

[Connie Marble] “There are two kinds of people in the world, Miss Sandstone: my kind, and assholes.” [/Connie Marble]

Apologies to betenoir. I thought I had read the thread carefully and had yet to see it. I should have known better.

Those who influence the Google ads and those who don’t.

There are two kinds of people in this world, and I’m one of them!

1.Those who make lists.
2. Those who don’t.
3. Hi,Opal. :smiley:

There are two kinds of people in the world…horse people and people with no soul.

There are two kinds of people in this world…
Those who don’t have ADD and those who-WHOA! A BOBBY PIN!

Those who get out of the shower to pee and those that don’t.

There are two kinds of people: people who get David Sedaris and people who don’t. Except for the ones who don’t know who he is.

The directors of this thread would just like to apologize for this post, and let you all know that those responsible have been sacked.
To continue.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who have been bitten by a m00se and those who haven’t.

<Heisenberg>There are approximately two kinds of people in the world - but we can’t be exactly sure of tht.</Heisenberg>

…those who get that 0.99999…=1 and those who don’t.

…those who have googled (tubgirl/goatse/goat felching) and those who will soon wish they hadn’t.

…those who have been to the bottom of the Marianna Trench…

…those who are Adams (in the universe) and those who play chess.

…those who don’t have sex with sheep, and Hal Briston. (Pleasedon’tkillmeHalIreallyreallylikeyouandI’msorry! hides)

…those who all your bases belong to, and those who come back and bring pie.

A m00se once bit my sister…

It didn’t bite me only because I was busy with the Spanish Inquisition.
(I wasn’t expecting it…)

There once was two kinds of people in this world, but one I chewed on the skull thereof and one of them was Nixon.

There are two kinds of people in this world…

Those who knows how to count, those who don’t know and those who can’t be bothered with.

. . . those who pee in their wetsuits, and those who lie about it.

No, there aren’t.

Well, maybe there are 3 types of people in this world–those who are happy that Andie ended up with Blaine, those who think she should have gone with Ducky, and those who have no idea who Andie, Blane, or Ducky are.

So…for those of us in the 3rd category–who are Andie, Blane, and Ducky? And why do Andie and Blaine have soap opera names, while Ducky sounds like someone in a bit part in an After School Special?

I was wondering the same thing, so I Googled it. Heaven help us all, Pretty in Pink. Ducky is Andie’s best friend. Andie is quirky, unpopular girl with aspirations to become a designer. Blane is the most popular boy in school, on whom she has a major crush. I still don’t know how it turned out, as Molly Ringwald gives me hives.

There are those who grew up in the 80s, and those who missed aaallll the good movies.