There are two kinds of people in this world...

Those who are happy that Andie ended up with Blane, and those who think she should have gone with Ducky.

Those who prefer chunky peanut butter, and those who are sane.

Now you do one.

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who divide the world into two kind of people and those who don’t.

Well it had to be said.

(And for what it’s worth, I’m happy she went with Blane because Ducky could do better. And only crazy people like peanut butter that doesn’t have peanuts in it.)

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who have electric stoves, and those with gas stoves.

/blatant ripoff/

There are 10 kinds of people in this world…

…those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

Everyonewhoisntadad and uh… dads… in the Family Court. :mad:

There are two kinds of people in this world…
stoners and…

… what again?

There are two kinds of people in this world…

those with multiple personality disorder, those without multiple personality disorder, those who don’t think it exists, and those who aren’t sure.

Those who declaw their cats, and idiots.

::d&r::

Those who can count, those who can’t, and those who choose not to. :stuck_out_tongue:

In my little world, there are two kinds of people: those that shop at Wal-Mart and those that don’t.

“There’s only two things in life, but I forget what they are.” --John Hiatt

Those who hate the Google ads, and those who don’t care about the Google ads.

There are two kinds of people in the this world…

Those who generalize and those that don’t.

There are two kinds of people in the world:
Those who like football and pinko-commie-bastards.

There are two types of people in the world…

Dopers and idiots

There are 10 types of people. Those who can count in binary and those who can’t.

Those who read the whole thread (including post 100…eh, 4) and those who don’t.

Those who post to this thread and those who don’t!

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who love repeating old Monty Python sketches, those who hate repeating old Monty Python sketches, and those who have never heard of Monty Python.

There are three kinds of people in this world: Those who love repeating old Monty Python sketches, those who hate repeating old Monty Python sketches, those who have never heard of Monty Python, and those who have have heard of Monty Python but just don’t care either way.

I’ll come in again.

There are two types of people in the world- those that divide people into two types and those that don’t.