Results from first week of the last quarter of 2015;
4 Frosted glass
Please read the following commercial message, brought to you by the SDMB poker group:
New players are welcome. We’re a friendly and social group; we play the game seriously, but not cutthroat. As always, here are the instructions for anyone who wishes to join us:
For those in the know, this is the thread for our 3rd quarter of 2015.
For those not in the know, there is a group of us from the SDMB that play poker online every Thursday night at 10 Eastern/9 Central.
We will continue to play on PokerStars using the “Home Game” club that was announced here. The games are still free.
If you would like to join us, then follow the steps below:
- Go to www.pokerstars.com and download the software.
- Send a PM to MentalGuy(me) to have him send you the invitation code (it is no longer cecilville). If you do not here from MentalGuy, notfrommensa also has the invitation code.
- After installing the software, find the Home Games tab. (Which is now kind of hidden in the “more” tab at the bottom right).
- Click on “Join a Poker Club”
- Enter 42585 as the number of the club to find.
- Enter the invitation code sent to you by MentalGuy.
- Wait for MentalGuy to approve you. (He will do it as soon as possible.)
This should make you a member of “MentalGuy’s poker club.” Once you are there, you should have no problem finding the tournaments.
The Thursday night game is our “official” game that Oslo Ostragoth keeps the standing for each quarter, but we sometimes have additional games. If there is a game you would like scheduled or a certain time you would like to play, just let us know and we should be able to accommodate you.
We also usually have chat going on AIM while we play (there is a chat window at the table, but AIM allows a bit more freedom and does not get interrupted with hand descriptions).
If you join us, we would appreciate it if you fill out your information on this spreadsheet. This helps us keep players straight with their doper and AIM handles.
Please come join us! We need more players.