They made a movie of the concert I saw

That was you? My friend Roy saw you:
“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched a pixel or two glimmering in the murk. All those moments will be lost in time…”

Pearl Jam: Live at the Garden. It was the first time I saw them live, and was by far the best concert I’ve ever seen.

After performing for almost 3 hours, the house lights went up and Eddie told the audience that the noise curfew was up (it was 11:30PM) and that if they didn’t get off stage right now, it would be a $40,000 fine to the band. “Well, screw it, you’re the ones who made us rich in the first place!” and kept going another half hour!

I was towards the back right, so couldn’t be seen…

Oh, I do play a part in one of the bonus scenes on the Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns DVD. I was the guy who requested Boat of Car at the 9/11 concert. You can see me (in the orange hawaiian shirt) during the footage that made it into the film too.

Ditto. I think Young likes film.
Have been to countless Young concerts, including the Rust Never Sleeps tour (still have my Rust-0-Vision glasses) but this September 2000 show, at the magical Colorado’s Red Rocks Amphitheater, was made into a movie as well as a CD.
Neil Young Friends and Relatives
It was pouring rain and quite cold, but a strong set–Cowgirl in the Sand was wicked good.

“…Time for ‘Roundabout.’”