They suck dick, Pudge

Texas Rangers, how fucking dumb could you be, getting rid of one of the best players in the League? Where’s the logic? Pudge performed miracles for the Rangers during his tenure. What’s his reward? Sorry, you gotsta go. Like Raphael, like Juan. ARGGGG.
What the fuck does the Texas Rangers thing it’s doing?

Tonight, I’m reading about Pudge and the Cubs. Ass in their face. Guess it was payback time.

• PW

Yes, he’s quite handy. Especially for a fair-weathered bandwagon baseball fan like me. Go Pudge!

Yeah, he shined in the playoffs.

But that’s a hell of a team all the way down the line-up. Young, talented and agressive.

If Pudge had stayed in Texas, he’d be watching the playoffs on TV. So, I guess it worked out for everyone.

So how many times did Pudge help the Rangers win a postseason series?

The Rangers, possibly reeling from the 250 million price tag of AROD, thought that they didn’t need a 10 million dollar catcher, especially since they didn’t have any pitchers to catch. Letting Pudge go wasn’t a bad decision for them.

Pudge? Hell, they had Sosa, too. Our President traded him away.

True, but let’s face it, Sosa wasn’t exactly the same Sosa he is today.

Plus, he was traded for Harold Baines.

Of course, he turned around and traded Baines for Scott Chiamparino and Joe Bitker. And then failed to resign Palmeiro.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Pudge knows squat.

That would be the playoffs, Bob.

Julie

Palewriter, I wish you guys had kept Juan. He was a absolute dog for the Tigers.

Consider yourself lucky. Your team didn’t lose 119 games this year. The only reason the Tigers didn’t break the record is that Minnesota rested their guys for the playoffs.

Now I’m dealing with the Lions. Thankfully hockey season starts in two days.

As for Pudge, he was just the thing the Marlins needed for a young team. Glad to see a great player get his due in the playoffs.