Things a celebrity won't do

Meatloaf will do anything for love, but he won’t do that.

Hmm, I don’t have any street cred either, and I wouldn’t make out with Anthony Michael Hall if I could avoid it.

Thereby sparing us all much misery as she tries to be an actress.

Which reminds me that Steven Hill left Mission Impossible after one season because he was promised they wouldn’t shoot on Shabbos – they lied (imagine some suit in Hollywood lied – what is the world coming to) So he quit.

Apparently he had the same requirement in Law and Order and they followed it.

Sorry for the repeat info – next time read the whole thread first.

bad gryph, bad bad gryph. >slap< >slap<

The story in IMDB was that the lobster shells were real, but filled with something vegan. Supposedly she cried after each take because the lobsters had to die to provide their shells.

re: Dana Plato

The battle is not always to the strong, nor the race to the swift, but that’s the way to bet it.

Jorge Chavez refused to lose weight during the filming of Lost, so they had to write in extra food for him.

The Avengers Forever: AvengerMyths says that Steed used a firearm four times during the Emma Peel seasons and quite often during the first three seasons.

Sir Rhosis

Got a cite? I’ve heard several interviews with him where he’s talked about how much weight he’s lost since the show started. And since its been less than two months in show time they need Jorge NOT to lose weight. I doubt it is an issue of him REFUSING to do it.

Shop at Wal-Mart?

Sorry, I guess it’s a totally unsubstantiated Internet rumor. Works for me, though.

It isn’t unreasonable to imagine that after three seasons, he felt comfortable enough to demand certain concessions for his continued presence in the series – among them, the gun thing.

IIRC, Earnest Borgnine refused to swear.

-Joe

Not joking. True story.