This fucking idea is almost as fucking lame as my fucking rant!

All the problems Kalifornia has and they waste time cumming up with THIS piece of shit.

it’s more about minding the delicate sensibilities of those around you. Like your grandmother. ***

Yeah? She routinely told people to go fuck themselves.

inspired by a Southern California teen whose creation of a “no cussing” school club sparked an international movement***

Someone should pound the shit out of that pussy until he begs for death.

I wish I was going to be on the left coast that week just so I could violate the spirit fo this stupid resolution.

To keep folks honest, Portantino is handing out no-cuss jars to all 120 legislative offices in the Capitol — and to Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Every time a naughty word slips out, a few coins get dropped in.

What if instead of money he puts in an apology letter?:stuck_out_tongue:

I got thrown out of California (San Diego) back in 1985 by a judge who asked me if I could leave and not ever come back, The warrant stands to this day. I was leaving the state with the NAVY anyway.

Anyhoo, I hope they snap off and go the way of Atlantis.

Shit. With all the problems the state has, they waste time and money on something that stupid? Fucking children.

wanders off to mark first week of March as Cuss As Much As Possible week

A swear jar? Someone’s been watching old school Simpsons.

No fucking way! So did I, back in 88 or so. I figured I was the only one. Un-fucking believable, really.

Fuck em.

I did boot camp at Great Lakes Naval Academy, Then went to San Diego (Point Loma). A bunch of SEALS took me in cause I was a loner and had no friends onboard our duty station, a divers training platform. That was when I became a jr. badass wannabe and tripped over my own dick. But that will never excuse the way California treats the men and women who Serve this nation.

Wait, what? What is California doing the people in the service?

Put on a military uniform and walk the streets.

Perhaps this is the bud of a new thread.

I suppose, since you aren’t saying anything that might not happen anywhere.

California is the one and only place I’ve ever beaten and robbed in uniform just out of sight of my crew. When the shit hit the fan and it was a fuckin war on Rosecrans boulevard, guess who went to jail and who got cut loose… Cops fuckin hate us, Punk ass druggies target us, Hookers set us up, surf pukes laugh at us,…

Fuck the edit window now I’m fired up. So some guys (2) end up diabled for life cause They thought that I was isolated from the pack and fucked me up. I stood in frond a judge and got thrown out of California and the NAVY (honorable discharge) cause I was part of a little street justice. I wish I could say that I fucked those guys up but I was just victim/witness.

Looks like some people really want a case of Budweiser.

:confused:

What the fuck are you talking about.

Let me see if I got it:

When he was in California, wearing his service uniform, he was attacked by some people on the street. His service buddies see him, and come to his aid. This results in some serious injuries to the people who attacked him. He, even though he did not participate on either part, gets told to never come back to San Diego, or he’ll be thrown in jail.

If I were in the california halls of justice right now i’d scream
“WOOOOOOO! I’M MASTURBATING LIKE A MOTHER FUCK!”

No cuss week? No fucking way. The fucking state is going down the mother fucking shitter, our shit for brains politicians are jerking off while the state goes belly fucking up, no fucking body is in charge of this shit hole, and they decided that a few bad words are more important?

Well fuck them and their lame ass bullshit. Fucking moron sons o’ bitches. Bunch o’ rat bastard goat fuckers. They can kiss my entire ass. :smiley:

You forgot the part where he and his Navy buddies performed a “West Side Story”-type musical number with the attacking gang.

When you’re a SEAL, you’re a SEAL all the way.

So anyway…yeah, this state is pretty fucked up.

I wish I lived there, just to cuss like super-carrier full of drunken sailors…
Just the contrarian in me, i think