This is my first thread!

Ok, this is just a test before I go out and join the doper community. Long time lurker, first time poster and all that! Lets see if this works!

Cool…

I get to give you your first “Howdy!”

Howdy!

Fenris

And me, your second! Howdy!!!

(Watch out for Fenris – he’s a master of parodies!) :wink:

Hi again, Jeeves. This is your first official threadhijack

<hijack>
And watch out for Polycarp: one of the most articulate and genuinely nice posters on the board. And, on those extremely rare occasions that he flames someone, a flamemaster supreme! :smiley:

Thus endth the first official meeting of the SDMB Mutual Admiration Society.
</hijack>

Fenris

Hiya, Jeeves! :slight_smile:

One can see that this fellow eats a lot of fish. The way his cranium sort of bulges out at the back, don’t you know.

Good to have you here, Jeeves. I’ll be looking forward to asking your advice on all sorts of problems.

Now, where did I leave my banjolele?

I’m not Jeeves, but I certainly don’t know. Last I saw of it, you were using it to fend off Honoria Glossop. I’d advise you might examine the fish pond at the Glossop residence, but after that untidy…incident…involving the Constable’s cap, perhaps a new banjolele would be a safer option than going back?

Yrs,

Fenris Little

'ello Jeeves Welcome aboard.

Hey Ike, here’s the results from askjeeves.com

[quote]

You asked: Where is my banjolele?

People with similar questions have found these sites relevant:

**The Banjolele Files**

What Does A Banjolele Sound Like? (Usenet article posted on Aug. 7, 1996 to alt.fan.wodehouse.) Lorrill Buyens wrote: While reasonably sure of the appearance of poor Bertie’s banjolele (which I invariably picture as looking something like a cross… Ah,

**Robert Eklund's (Fretted) Instruments Page**

Robert Eklund’s (Fretted) Instruments Page.

** Sermons **

The Sermons Mike Skupin and… a banjolele! Dan Cohen Prepares For His Talk on Wodehouse and Drinking Now He Can Talk The Rings and John Fletcher in the Audience The Handover of The Tome Presentation by Chapter One Bertie and Jeeves from the NEWTS Play…

**Bertie's Hit Parade**

“Robert C. Marshall” gives us: One persistent thread of late has been the music of the B&J TV shows, whose was it, how to lay in a goodly supply as needed. But Bertie himself enjoys singing, dancing to and playing the popular music of his day. We know…

**Ringo And The All Starrs - Peter Frampton**

Peter Frampton on Peter Frampton My best performances are nearly always live. The most memorable playing seems to come when I’m not thinking about it and just let it happen. Even if I don’t feel that great as I walk on the stage, the show… So in 1992…