This is the Best Thread Ever!!

WOW! It’s all cats and weather and Bush-bashing (hey baby, wanna do some Bush-bashing?). There’s 1920’s style death rays in here, swashing, buckling, a few people over there swashbuckling (perverts), in this corner we have world-conquering wannabes looking for cohorts and sidekicks; and over there we have a few people pointing vaguely and muttering different variations of “What the hell is that!” for days on end.

Yep. Pretty cool thread. I rock.

Hey, I though there would be Pie here.

There are ninjas, you just can’t see them.

Where’s Chuck Norris?

Sorry. I left to go get it. Now I’ve come back, and brought pie.

I dunno, it kinda seems to be lacking grape colored text, and short field trips to deep parts of the ocean and Rio. I also think you’ve committed a mortal sin by mentioning cats in the OP without providing any pictures. I give it an 9 out of 10, but it’s improving, especially since there is now pie.

Chuck Norris? Why that pansy -ass littl ROUNDHOUSE THWAP

[ul]
[li]Reference to Hal Briston and sheep[/li][li]1920’s style death ray[/li][li]Hi opal![/li][/ul]

Link?

Cite?

I think we need a blimp and some groundhogs in here too.

cat picture here

And a cow in a swimming pool.

Bases? I should be seeing bases here. Don’t we own bases any more?

Sounds to me like it’s time for a major hijack!

Sex!

No, all our bases are belong to our new kitty/robot/kindergarten teacher overlords which I, for one, welcome.

Hmmmph! Not a single reference to goats or squid. Meh. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :dubious: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :mad: :frowning:

Sorry for the hijack, but totally irrelevent information here and stingray genitalia here

Can I quote you on that?

:smiley: