This planet is one big fucking rip-off

And another thing; it isn’t as if I can take my business elsewhere! Stupid monopolies!

I’m wondering were Vanilla Ice fits into this whole thing.

If I were you, I’d demand my money back!

Great, now I’m really depressed.

Perfect timing! Our oh-so-wonderful President has just given NASA leave to launch a mission to Mars! Looks like Binarydrone’s gonna be one of the first new Martian colonists!

I’m sick and tired of all these people bitching about how they can’t get off of this planet. Stop whining and take some responsibility for your own life. Be a man; give all your money away, cut off your balls and start communicating with the next comet/spaceship that comes by.

We can stake you out in the sun all day long buried up to your knees in shit and let you get half-eaten by ants, if you want.

I’m not helping, am I?

If you don’t want to be (quite) as wacky as to want to be a plant you could look into fruitarianism

I am resurrecting this thread as part of my traditional 666th post or ** post of evil **.

See, this is kind of funny on a couple of levels. First of all, bumping old threads is evil, also this sort of seems borderline post-party (and that is very evil,) and I am using all sorts of annoying coding (LOL) :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :smiley: :eek: .

Finally, in this thread I churlishly complain about the gift of life (not that my opinions have really changed on the matter. That is all.

not all that evil, is it?

** Binarydrone **, that post was a pathetic shadow of evil. To be really evil, you must you random cuss words like fuck, shit, damn, cum-guzzling whore, ect, and try to insults the moderators as well.

1. Plants make their own food.

2. Search for a thread about a poster who shaved his ass-hair and dicovered how useful it was.

3. Isn’t deliberately andgratuitously bumping not allowed, even to be evil? If you want to be evil, just eat something :smiley:

We can’t travel faster than light.

And there are no other inhabitable planets anywhere within reach.

Shit!