This planet is one big fucking rip-off

First of all, I’m pretty fucked off about the whole food chain. This business of everything eating something further down the chain is just crap. The whole system seems like it is just set up to be mean. Why should everything either have to kill something in order to live, or eat other organism’s shit?

And don’t get me started about the oceans! Huge fucking bodies of water that we can’t even drink, some big bright idea that was!

See, at first I started thinking that all of this is because god is some sadistic bastard. But then I got to thinking; perhaps he is like some incompetent middle management drone. Think about it; if you looked at this whole sorry mess on a spreadsheet, it might look good. Obese people lumped in with starving people to give a reasonable median. The same with areas of drought vs. areas that flood and so forth. Perhaps we just need to hire some consultants to streamline the operation.

Switching to decaf now.

Somebody has WAAAAAAAY to much time on their hands! :smiley:

Well, you have heard of the Peter Principle, haven’t you?

God rose to his level of incompetance? Was that on the third day?

Food tastes better if you’ve been cruel to it.

You can drink it as much as you want.

Fuck. I’m going to Hell, aren’t I?

I’ve yet to hear a reasonable explination for asshair – theological or secular.

What’s the difference between theological asshair and secular asshair?

Secular is a bit more unruly.

See, if you’ve got a wild hair up your ass, it’s probably secular.

See! That is exactly the sort of thing that I am talking about! Why should the hair fall out of my head, and sprout from my nose ears and ass (to say nothing of the 9 inch long random eyebrow hairs that sprout seemingly overnight).

For that matter, why is hair in my ears gross, but cute if a cat has it.

One big fucking rip-off says I!

Don’t forget this one…Rosie O’Donnell has more money than you, and probably gets more pussy. :smiley:

Theological asshair is the will of god. Secular asshair is an adaptation.

What I really want to know, Goddamnit, is if cat hair sticks so fucking well to my clothes, how in the fuck does it ever fall off the cat!

superbee, that was LOW!!!

It wasn’t real cat hair, it was his ear hair.

Don’t like it? Leave.

No! And I aren’t either! :smiley:

[tongue in cheek]Are you advocating that I commit suicide in your capacity as a SDMB moderator, or as a plain old poster?[/TIC] How I react will depend on the answer.:smiley:

[Meatloaf]
LIfe is a lemon, and I want my money back!
[/Meatloaf]