This shitty commercial is real!

Check THIS ad out!

:eek::stuck_out_tongue:

And it’s not just an internet ad. I was watching a syndicated repeat of Criminal Minds last night and they played it. It’s pretty long for a tv commercial and pretty hilarious!

They were on Shark Tank. During their presentation my wife and just looked at each other with WTF faces. Lori Greiner ended up investing so I guess that proves something. What that something is I’m still trying to figure out.

It sounds as if the people that came up with that squatty potty took a commerical hint from the makers of poo pouri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

Alan used a similar poop stool on Two And A Half Men

It’s not the product that stuns me. Those kind of “stools” (:D) have been around forever.

It’s the commercial. It’s more wacky than the ones for Skittles!

Trust me on this: I have never shit rainbows.

She made her money on QVC. From what I’ve seen sold on there, it proves the quote, “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

You can try pooping glitter.

^^ You just reminded me–there was (might still be) a liquor called Goldschlager that has flecks of (possibly fake) gold in it, for, I assume, impressing your date, or something.

Pooping Glitter[sup]TM[/sup] for that kind of girl.

Doesn’t that commercial just give away their product for nothing? I’m sure I have several objects lying around that would serve instead of buying their footstool. For example, I have a footstool.

Yes, but does your footstool stow out of the way right at the toilet? I don’t know that that makes the product worth $25, but it’s a selling point.

I’m sick of that bloody commercial! :mad:

I want to watch a video, and this thing pops up. It goes on for three minutes, and you can’t cancel it, fast-forward it, or otherwise watch the video you wanted to watch. That’s enough to make me not buy the product, even if it was something I would buy.

Before reading this thread I didn’t have to poop. But while reading it my body was all like, “Hey, while we’re on the subject, let’s go poop.” And I was all like, “Ok.”

There are certainly novelty/specialty items you may never end up using, but they do have solid products too. And name brands for lower prices.

I don’t work for QVC! :slight_smile:

That’s hysterical…! Forever more, whenever Criminal Minds is on TV I’ll be wondering: Hmmm… which cast member seems the Most constipated???

Is it Pensive Jason Gideon…?
~clip~ Jason Gideon- "Emerson said, “All is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle…”

Is it stern Aaron Hotchner…?
~clip~ Aaron Hotchner- “Like I said, sometimes there are no words, no clever quotes to neatly sum up what’s happened that day.”

Is it no-nonsense David Rossi…?
~clip~ David Rossi- “Oh, yeah, yeah. No, I’m great. I’m good. I’ll meet you over there in a minute, okay?”

If only there was a Sponsor Contest like they do on other shows cue fade-away special effect

"And now, for our views at home, can you guess which character is on “The Squatty-Potty Squad” today? Dial this number if you think its Jason Gideon.
Dial this number if you think its Aaron Hotchner. Dial This number if you think its David Rossi. And dial this number if you think its Spencer Reid. We’ll have the results in a moment,

cue last 2 acts

“So, if you guessed Spencer Reid, YOU’RE RIGHT! Spencer reid is our “Squatty Potty Squad Member” of the day.
Remember, when you want everything to turn out right in the end, think Squatty-Potty…!”

cue super-fast speed credits