This week in Ketchup News

Yeah, he’s in a real jam.

Maybe, but that’s no reason for a loss of compote-ment.

Secretary of State Rice spoke today in favor of the ban. But give her a break – condiment well.

British cuisine may be improving, but if their young are applying sauces to the '99 Ford Focus, I think we can safely say gastronomy there has some distance still to travel.

As far as criminal offenses go, this recent spread of vandalism via condiments in the U.K. is a mere piccalilli, but still well worth the law enforcement effort to mop up. I’m afraid that the wurst brats will graduate to more serious crimes, like banging and mashing at things and people. Perhaps the police’s fishing for offenders at this early stage will help to chip away at future crime rates.

It’s just another misguided religious right program. Listen, people, we’ll never defeat HIV AIDS unless everybody uses condiments every time!

Here’s a happy ketchup news item:

“Ketchup” (one of the hot dog racers that comes out in the 5th inning during Cleveland Indians games) got a new outfit. Not sure why he has “Wild Thing” glasses tho…but we all know Ketchup cheats anyway.

If you really want to see a video of Ketchup, Mustard, Onion and Slider…well, here you go.

You guys make the English language want to cry. Especially with the successive tortuous really bad ones. And no, I’m not going to put the name of any garnishing agent into that.

I don’t know if I will get banned for this but you can make homemade ketchup out of tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, salt, various natural and artificial ingredients, and red dye. After processing, you can carefully load it into various squirting containers found at any supermarket or hardware store. I don’t know how good the stuff would be to eat but you can definitely use it to fake trauma injuries on large numbers of people, write graffiti, or simply simulate a grotesque fountain in a public place. I don’t know a way around that unless tomato gardens are guarded 24/7 and red dye is moved behind the counter.

Little known fact: you can make ketchup with a beef steak.

[dons bigass gold and leather Gucci Junior Mod helmet]

Shagnasty, I have reported your post to our jackbooted Nazi thug mods. Posting advice on manufacturing weapons-grade ketchup at home, and on how to package it for target delivery, is indeed a bannable offense. Ha! Hope you fry! [sneers]

[carefully hangs up bigass gold and leather Gucci Junior Mod helmet on its custom-designed mahogany Gucci hat tree]

Coming from someone who has the same name as a person well known to violently abuse the common comma, that’s ironic. :wink: