This Week's Sign of the Impending Apocalypse

Over in Great Debates at the FOR SALE: Supermodels’ Eggs thread,
Jab coined the term “This Week’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse.”

His sign, the selling of beauty via supermodel’s ova and sperm. [Coming Soon]

My vote would be Jerry Falwell promising NOT to demonize homosexuals. (It’s like kids promising NOT to eat candy).

What proof do you have that the world is going to end, soon?

No racoons were harmed in the making of this post.

University of Maryland’s football team has a winning record. Good enough sign for me…

“Better people…better food…and better beer!”
-Neil Peart, Rush

“Today’s weather: Partly cloudy, a chance of locusts…”

Yer pal,
Satan

The St. Louis Rams are on a hot streak… What other evidence do you need? Well, I guess a sincere apology from Hanoi Jane to all Vietnam veterans would be a clearer sign. OK, maybe the end isn’t upon us just yet.

SterlingNorth, I WANT COMPENSATION!!! (frothing at the mouth)

Apocalypse Schmapocalypse. The Rex Sox didn’t win the Series. The one rock of dependability in a rushing sea of improbabilities.

JB
Lex Non Favet Delictorum Votis

First lets give credit where credits due. The phrase mentioned was first seen by me in Sports Illustrated, they have a weekly side bar commenting on it. One of the more entertaining parts IIMS. I am not saying this is it first ever incarnation, but its certainly older than this week, but I know you already knew that and were just making a joke, but I will not allow any fun around here.

Second, careful with that term Supermodels. Supermodels are rich, and have no need for the potential bad PR this would cause.

Models, OK, anyone whose likeness has been used in exchange for compensation fits that title. I suggest that we just call the realy hot people.

Am I being too anal yet?

I’ll wait until the Cubs v. Sox (either one really) World series to light the Apocolypse match.

Maybe if Keanu or Pamela Lee start winning Oscars.

Damn…“I suggest we just call them really hot people”

The end of the world is coming 'cause my head teacher said so. (Boy, I have to work with the creep everyday.)

Adam Sandler = Huge box office draw.

All generalizations suck.

I realized it many months ago when Susan Lucci won her Emmy!

The poster beneath me is really smart!

Niners below .500…

Simpsons last Sunday was hort of absolutely brilliant…

JMcC, San Francisco
http://members.tripod.com/~weirdstuff/index.html
“Hear the voices in my head, I swear to God it sounds like they’re snoring”

The Broncos are 2-5.

No, wait, that’s normal. The last two years were freaking me out, though.

– Sylence

And now, for my next trick, I will talk in spooky half-references.

I thought the Falcons going to the Super Bowl last year was a sign, but I guess not seeing this years performance.

Jeffery

Satan saying “Jodih nailed it” about a post in GD! :wink:

I finally have my life in order, am financially sound, and more or less happy on a day to day basis. I figure the world oughta be ending pretty soon simply because of that.

Just another in a long list of false prohets…

Uh, prophets.

::mumbling. First proofread, THEN click. First proofread, THEN click::

Do the four horsemen galloping past my wondow just now count?

Church bells just rang. Its 4:20. Is there something the Catholic Church isn’t telling me?

:::Off to go start riots in Cincinnati:::

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…