Those fucking mad "vegans" are at it again...

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/42263.htm
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_580888.html

Someone should castrate this man. Sans anaesthetic.

Ewwwww…geez, I didn’t even know I was suffering. I feel fine.

Yeah, and I hear they’re white people, too. Fucking mad white people.

And they wear shoes. Fucking mad shoe-wearing maniacs!

And they’re carbon-based forms of life. Fucking crazy-assed carbon-based life forms.

And I heard they fed their kid with a spoon. If it wasn’t for those fucking spoons, the kid would be healthy right now. Fucking spoon-using assholes.
:rolleyes:

I like how the NYpost article is the only source, thus far, to tell us he was missing a tooth.
quote:

“I will fight to get my daughter back,” said Swinton, a lanky man with a missing tooth and an intense gaze"

Fucking tooth-missing maniac.

Or one could say the same thing about the woman.

They are both idiots. He’s just the one they interviewed.

I bet this couple is a kick at parties. “Say, Herb, I can’t help but notice the excessive mucus build up you’ve gotten since eating those cocktail weenies. Can I interest you in a life of mal-nutrition and poorly researched vegetarianism?”

Oh, and Macro Man? Easy. I believe the use of the ‘mad vegans’ (in quotes you’ll notice) in the title is in reference to the last thread we had about them. They claim to be vegan but eat cod liver oil. And I think we all can agree they’re mad. MAD I TELL YOU. I don’t think the OP is condemning Veganism, but poor parenting skills coupled with poor naming skills and insanity.

j

Macro Man - please note my use of speechmarks round the word “vegans” - as other threads on this horror couple have noted, they fed their kid cod-liver oil. Plus “normal”(?) vegans have nothing against breastmilk. So they’re obviously not true/sane vegans, they just claim to be.

Besides which, wearing shoes, using a spoon, being white wouldn’t necessarily affect their child.

Feeding it a vegan diet - sans breastmilk - would and has.

Thanks jar - simulpost!

God knows, it sure isn’t natural for babies to have any fat on them. Nope, pure lean skin n bones is the ONLY healthy baby.

The whole point is that these were bad people. They hurt their child, and that’s what should be focused on. I won’t get into a debate about whether a child should be raised a vegan or even a vegetarian (probably not for the former, and maybe not for the later, IMO). The point is that the title of this thread, quotes or not, seems to paint these two as the norm for vegans.
Those damned Puerto Rican car theives.
That damned white serial killer.
That damned black gang-banger.
All the above descriptions are competely unnecessary to get my point across. All I had to say was:

Those damned car theives
That damned serial killer.
That damned gang-banger.

All the information needed to convey disapproval for the above activities is contained in the second set of descriptions. Everything else is unnecessary. The remaining information does nothing for me except potentially stir up emotional feelings on either side. There are good and bad white people, black people, Puerto Ricans, etc.

And as far as referencing the other thread with quotes, the other thread also was bigotted, so referencing it is not an excuse.

And get something straight, Istara, THEY DIDN’T FEED HIM A VEGAN DIET! They fed him a destructive diet. A vegan diet would have been well planned out, balanced, included either breast OR soy milk, and would not have landed him in the hospital. You admitted it wasn’t a vegan diet, then go on to say a vegan diet landed the kid in the hospital. I can identify myself as the Queen of England, but it doesn’t meen you have to bow when I enter the room.

I have no problem with adults deciding to deny themselves meat and animal protien hell they are old enough to make mistakes. But An infant should not be denied these things as it is required for growth and development despite what hard core vegans wish to believe.

There should be definite regulations for the care and feeding of Infants and punishments for those who would abuse their children like this.

Macro Man, unfortuantely, if you referred to yourself as The Queen of England, i would refer to you not as a man with psychological issues, but “the crazy guy who thinks he’s the queen of England”. These are ‘those crazy so called vegans’ who abused their child IN THE NAME OF VEGANISM. Christ almighty if I were a VEGAN I’d me more pissed than anyone at these people.

And if you anyone in this thread thinks these people are the norm for vegetarians, you’re failing to comprehend our words.

J

kingpengvin, you’d be hard-pressed to find a vegan who would think that breast milk was not an appropriate food for an infant. In this case, the parents are not “hard core vegans” - they clearly are not entirely sane or are at the very least criminally irresponsible. Denying breast milk because the mother was smoking pot, but apparently it’s OK to starve the child or even carry a child while using pot. Feeding a “vegan” diet that included cod liver oil. Saying that the infant was getting fat when in reality the child was horribly underdeveloped due to malnutrition.

They don’t even fit the definition of extremist vegans; they are child abusers.

hey Istara, in case you haven’t noticed, there’s already a thread on this topic. Catch up

On this topic? Or the original article? The point of this OP is that they are allowed to have a second child.

Istara, nevermind my last post, didn’t know that you knew. Carry on :slight_smile:

Then that should’ve been the should’ve been the name of the thread.

They’re so god damned stupid that I don’t even think “child abusers” is really a good label. They’re just too stupid to successfully raise children. They need to be put down for the good of all humanity.

I’m curious Kingpenvin,

who made you the authoritative figure on what an infant needs? There are millions of vegetarian children out there who are perfectly healthy and have been since birth.