Three days, three people, your call.

Well, since y’all asked…

1.) V.I. Lenin. Just 'cos he’s a personal hero.

2.) My great-grandfather RamstrÃm. He grew up in Sweden and I’m just beginning to find out about his hometown… would love to know about that branch of the family.

3.) My great-grandfather Skinner. Most of what I found out about him was after my granddad and great-aunt died, so there’s a whole lot of stuff I’m just dying to know about that side of the family too.

Well, this one’s easy: Jean Harlow, Theda Bara and Anna Held. So they could tell me what I got right and what I got wrong in my books, and whack me over the head with a baseball bat for giving away their real ages.

My alternate, non-business-related choices (which also would not involve cranial injury) would be George Washington, Marie Antoinette and . . . Hmmm, someone I’d rather not name.

1. Mozart: To hear the music played by the Maestro himself.

2. Camus: Just to sit around and bullshit in some cafe on the Seine, drinking beers and smoking hundreds of cigarettes. I have always had incredible respect for this man.

3. My Grandma: So I could hug her, thank her for her unconditional love and tell her about how incredible my life is turning out.

Now Now, Eve…There is no reason for you to not say you want to spend a day with the Marquis De’Sade. :wink:

Me…

1. My Grandfather, he died only two months ago, and I still have some trouble on Sundays when I normally would call him up to just talk with him…

2. Thomas Jefferson, In many ways far wise beyond his years and full of eloquence. Yet still all to human in others.

3. Feynmann, fizzicks made phun. :slight_smile:

1. Dorothy Parker, the only person in the world I’d happily be insulted by.
  2. Alan Turing, to warn him of what would happen if he came out, but to tell him that things would get better.
  3. Ludwig Zamenhof.

Because I think they’d be fascinating to talk to:

1. Buddha.
  2. Mark Twain.
  3. Jothamia (the future Empress of the world - hey you said time wouldn’t be a barrier)
    Can you imagine the debates and exploration of philosophies?

(If I can only travel BACK in time I’ll call in Ben Franklin as a pitch hitter).

1. Abbie Hoffman
  2. Lenny Bruce
  3. Jimi Hendrix

Yes, I remember the 60’s, why do you ask?

Tough to choose. For now, I’ll say:

1. Jesus. 'Nuff said.
  2. Daddy. 'Fonly I had asked him…
  3. First Love. Nunya.
    Famous people:
  4. Abe Lincoln. Gentle very old soul.
  5. Ben Franklin. The stories he could tell…
  6. Martin Luther King. I have a dream…