Tila Tequila

Which one would that be? I’m guessing Killough or AMS, just due to where the Asian parts of town are. On a slightly different note… I read somewhere that Beyonce went to Elsik… is that true too?

Killough it was! And no idea about Beyonce, I had moved to Memorial by then.

Her dad was one of OJ’s lawyers then her mom married Bruce Jenner, but yeah I am not sure how she came into the spotlight. I’m not sure how or why most of these celebs are famous - Hiltons, Kardashians, Tila Tequila, all those Hills people, etc. I’m a 23 y/o chick and part of their target but I could not hate them more. Just a bunch of rich and/or slutty acting girls doing whatever to be and stay famous. Personally I’d be fine with being rich like the Hilton kids but it’d be annoying to be on TV all the time and if anything I’d actively avoid it.

http://www.wwtdd.com/page/2/

If I were Emperor of the Universe, nobody would be allowed on television unless they had some actual, verifiable talent, and the TV show could only feature that talent.

From Shit my dad says: “Who in the fuck is Tila Tequila? Is she a stripper?..That’s her? Yeah, that’s a stripper, son, I don’t give a shit what you say.”

The Soup christened her “Poorly tattooed Asian Myspace dwarf-slut Tila Tequila” … pretty much her entire resume in one short clause.

I wish I could say that. Honestly. My ex-roommate loved her show. ugh.

eh. reality stars are narcissists. given. i don’t hate them for it. in our society each child is lauded as “special and unique” when in reality none of us are really that special nor that unique. So, when statistical chance grants omeone the ability to spawn octuplets, or have awesome boobs coupled with zero shame, they get to live out this fantasy of “being special.” could you imagine if someone stopped you on the sidewalk and gave you $100 every time you rubbed your stomach with one hand and patted your head with the other? would you reject that benji with righteous indignation or would you gladly take that cash and pander for more?

what is more disturbing than tila tequila or the gosselins are the celebrity reality shows. The kardashians especially. The Kardashians have very little to gain from their media exposure. They’re already walking around with a good portion of OJ’s money combined with whatever endorsement moneys that Bruce Jenner has. They own and operate a joke of a boutique and basically can frivel away money at bars and parties for the rest of their lives and yet they still mug for the camera. one of them got married to Lakers PF Lamar Odom on E!? that’s pure unadulterated narcissism which is different than the cash-fueled narcissism that Tila et al. are guilty of.

Here’s the clip, for anyone wanting to see the real story behind Tila.

Better than a blanco/plata but not as good as a reposado or even better a añejo or an extra añejo.

Oh, wait, wrong kind of tequila :smack:.

:smiley:
CMC fnord!
30 posts and nobody’s made a tequila joke … slackers.

She already is a joke.

At the risk of learning more about this person than I would ever want, is there a youtube or whatever link to this particular segment?

It’s telling thatthis video, in which her appearance is compared to a “pre-pubescent alien whore” she:

[ul]
[li]Provided the voice[/li][li]Featured it on her own YouTube channel[/li][/ul]
Apparently, a complete lack of any sense of shame, or even a minimal level of self-awareness, is all that is necessary to get a TV show these days. I get the impression that if footage of her starring in a Tijuana donkey show were to turn up, she’d start selling autographed DVDs of it.

OK. Don’t want to know any more. Unsubscribng.

OK. Don’t want to know any more. Unsubscribing.

It won’t work! You can’t unsubscribe, no matter how many times you try! You’re DOOMED!

It was so bad you had to do it twice!