Time for Another Chi-Dope?

It seems like it’s been awhile since we’ve tried to get together in a big-ass group and trash a Courtyard Marriot, so maybe we should do something about that. I was thinking end-of-February/early Marchish - you know, so it’s not too close to Spiffled II.

So what do you guys think? Who’s in? And what dates would be best? We can figure out which hotel chain deserves our wrath later :).

If you guys start a mailing list, add me to it just in case I’m in the area.

xxsilverfirexx@hotmail.com

If possible, could we make it before March 12? That’s finals week for me, and then I go home to Moline for a week. I’d like to make it to this one…

Oh, and if you start a mailing list, sign me up too:

tiggeril@hotmail.com
[sub] tiggeril is in the mood for destruction and carnage[/sub]

JeannieK75@hotmail.com

March 2nd is the only day I can’t, at least that I’m aware of.

I’m there, of course. I could do February 17th, or March 10th. Maybe March 17th, but that’s getting rather close to Spiffled II.

Thanks for starting this thread, VB.

Lemme know when, and I’ll see if I can make it out. :slight_smile:

Oops! I forgot…March 9th is my mom’s birthday, so the 9th or 10th may be out, depending on what the family decides to do.

La la la la la,

bump bump [sub]bump bump[/sub]

bump!

I might be able to get to Chicago!

Early March is good. It would be nice to meet the craziest tongue in #straightdope - hi tig! :stuck_out_tongue:

So this is why I felt the uncontrollable urge to check in here for no logical reason!!!

Yes, yes, and finally, YES.

And when is Spiffled II? [Dr. Evil]I’ve been frozen for 30 years, people…throw me a frickin’ bone.[/Dr. Evil]

Um, hello?

Damn, this one must have sank like a stone. Just saw it. I can be there anytime.

I’m in! Just lets figure out when its going to be a little further in advance this time so I can get the kids to Moms’ house that weekend.

If I know earlier than the day before where it’s going to be, I can probably make it.

C’mon people, we need more attendees for a drunken orgy.

Will Colorado Bulldogs be made available to me?
I would love to attended a Chi-Dope, although I don’t really know too many people here yet…and I’d like to lose 15 pounds before I give a first impression…

regardless, I’ll be there if I can drink gin.

jarbaby

Count me in!!
And in the immortal words of ChrisCTP:" And when is Spiffled II? [Dr. Evil]I’ve been frozen for 30 years, people…throw me a frickin’ bone.[/Dr. Evil]"
Also, um what is it?

Does the ‘drunk guy’ have to be a guy? I can kill a lot of Miller Lite.

Val, I’m in the NW 'burbs, let me know if I can help. I missed out in October because my idiot sister got married.

Whoops. Sorry, I was so excited that I read ‘drunken orgy’
as ‘drunken guy’

(very very excited!)

This just in!!! Spritle will be transplanted to Chicago for three days in May (16[sup]th[/sup] - 18[sup]th[/sup]). While this has no direct bearing on your plans for the current Chi-dope, I mention this simply so you can plan accordingly. That’s right folks, get your dope in earlier than later so it’s not too soon to have another one when I’m there.

[sub]Yes, the world does revolve around me.[/sub]

I’ll release more details of my upcoming mini-midwest tour as they become available. Meanwhile, have fun.

As you were.

What jarbabyj said. You people scare me.