Time travel on the SDMB?

For some reason, a whole lot of threads claim that their most recent post was tomorrow night. Is there any way to sort this mess out? What makes this happen?

Aliens.

“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!” - the White Queen

::: in Rod Serling voice : : :

“Trapped, in a world like and yet unlike our own . . . where fantasy and reality collide . . .welcome to THE SDMB ZONE!”

your humble TubaDiva
Transcending space and time

Has anyone else noticed that a forum will list what appears to be an outdated snapshot of the threads to browse ? You can refresh, things will look normal, enter a thread/topic and return to the main list for that forum and it will be back to the original outdated list. I don’t think it is a cache issue as I haven’t changed my SDMB surfing technique or browser settings, maybe it is my browser acting up. I just thought it was pertinant with all the time travel funnies going on.

When that happens, look at the date, not just the time listed. A lot of times, a bunch of threads have a time the following day associated with them, so they stay at the top for a while.