TN DOPERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Either 2 or 4 pm on the 24th is fine with me.

I believe I can make that. Either time is OK by me, too.

Superdude, you and Supergirlfriend are more than welcome. evilbeth, if your friend won’t come, club 'em like a baby harp seal and bring 'em anyways! And, if no one has any objections, I say we do this: we do the 4 PM meet on the 24th, unless the long distance voyagers say they can’t make it, and then we’ll shift it to 2 PM (all times in CDT, BTW, for those of you on EDT).

Now, of course, the question is: How do we identify ourselves to one another? I don’t really have an up to date picture of myself to send out to everyone. I do drive a grey, slightly battered 1984 Honda Accord 4 door. Anybody got any suggestions for a good way to identify ourselves to one another. I’d say we wear SD t-shirts, but I’m geeky looking enough as it is, and I really don’t need to advertise that fact more than I already do.

Bumping this back up to let you know that if I can wrangle a buddy of mine into coming with me, I’ll be there. Did we decide on 2pm or 4pm? I prefer 2pm but 4pm works as well. So, if I get my friend to come, I’ll see you guys then.

So far as identifying yourselves, everytime I’ve met with other Dopers, we just found each other by looking for the individuals who were wandering around aimlessly trying to look suave while surreptitiously checking out everyone in the place. Just a tip.

Well, evilbeth you’re the one who’s got to be going the distance and if you prefer 2 PM (CDT which would be 3 PM EDT), then I say 2 it is. Anybody out there have any objections?

2pm on the 24th is fine with me.

Semi-hijack—an unfamiliar person E-mailed me the other day. As I’ve been getting a lot of spam, I deleted it without opening it. I blocked the sender.

Did this come from any of you?

Reply via this thread, please.

2pm sounds good! Hey, a Kentuckian asked if they’d be welcome and was given the go-ahead. I hope ANY Doper who’s nearby or passing through at the time will join us, eh?
Hope to see y’all the 24th…

Peace,
TN*hippie

Bumping to let y’all know that unless I get lost, I will be there and I’m bringing a friend.

Attention!

When you arrive at the 101st, remember 2 things: [ol]
[li]Tell the maitre de you are with the message board group[/li]Don’t get scared by the tank. [/ol]

Bosda gonna e-mail you about a couple of things, so don’t delete me!!! :wink:

'Tis this weekend we’re supposed to meet (like you could have forgotten)! Hope everyone can make it!

Damn…I’m really gonna try, folks, but it’s looking grim. See, I’m responsible for this houseful of recovering drunks & junkies…and several new guys just came in. Normally, there’s a couple of old-timers to hold down the fort when I’m not around…but right now my only back-up is one guy with a volatile temper.

We’ll see…

Hope you can make it, Hippie! But, your job’s important, so I can see why you’d feel you can’t make it. I think I’ve e-mailed everyone who’s planning on showing up and given 'em my cell # so if you get lost or whatever tomorrow you can let me know. If you ain’t got an e-mail from me, zap me one and I’ll send you my number! Looking forward to meeting all of you IRL!

It is with sincere regret that I must pass up the TNDopeFest this time around. Sorry, folks, but I have too much on my plate right now.

:frowning:

Ahem… Everytime? :wink:

Okay, not everytime! Sometimes I just meet them in their hotel rooms! :wink:

Damn! Where the hell have you been?

Hehe… yea where the hell have I been… I’ve been sorta wondering that myself… I’m back now though, and I think I might stick around for a while…
How you been, what you been up to and all?

Maybe we should continue this over mail? Or you could just come to my hotelroom ofcourse… hehe :slight_smile:

It’s good being back!

Please do stick around. Feel free to e-mail if you like!

I will! and uhm… I will! :slight_smile:

When I get off work and get some sleep that is. I work 10 hours yesterday, til 10pm… Then I partied till 7am this morning… and now im working from 7am to 5pm today…
Why oh why must I work weekends?

Ok I think this is enough hijacking for one day… Sorry!

Well, Skummet (I liked the umlaut!), get some sleep!

Hijack over!