To All 80s and early 90s Children

Did you guys watch Heathcliff, Little Koala, Duck Tales, or *Maya the Bee *when you were little? 'Cause if you’re feeling nostalgic, go to http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/ttra80.htm. It has the RealAudio of the theme songs of lots of cartoon shows from the 80s and early 90s. It also has other sites for the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Pretty cool. Just if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

“When I do right, no one ever remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.”

Oops 20 years too late…back to the 60’s I go

Sometimes I still watch them. They pop up on Nick and Disney Channel sometimes.

…and remember, duct tape fixes all your problems, big and small.

Fun with HTML (tutoral) : The True Sequal Give someone an FU

I live for Cartoon Network. For a while they where showing ThunderCats and Voltron!!!

ThunderCats
ThunderCats
ThunderCats… HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Liono is my hero!

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/

Voltron RULES!!!

I was at KBToys the other day, and they had Voltron toys! They weren’t the cool cast iron ones we had, but they were still cool. I want one for Christmas.

Well, that was frightening.

I found that I know every word to half of those themes. By heart. Without even hearing the music.

No wonder I can’t remember to do my chores… I’ve still got this crap taking up space. Sheesh.
-Lanna

Let me add that they also have themes to cartoons from the earlier decades too. Stroll down Memory Lane, anyone?

“When I do right, no one ever remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.”

Yes, as well as many others. Mayaaaaaa, Maya the bee! (Now I am singing the theme song) I especially liked how she would get mad and flew up to sting someone but it actually looked like she had a big turtle head/snake sticking out and a constipated look on her face. :slight_smile: It was too funny. I liked Kidd Video, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (that one was awesome…I liked the evil plantoid life things), as well as many others.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Heh. Kidd Video.

Nothing like a bad decision
Says who you are.
-Gin Blossoms, “Perfectly Still”

I used to watch all of those.

There’s actually a new Voltron, completely CG, and it’s one of the suckiest things I’ve ever seen on television. Not like the new Transformers, which isn’t half bad.

CowGod: HOOOOOOO!!

go here: http://soundamerica.com/
Under the cartoons section there are .wav clips from Thundercats. But be prepared, they’re not show clips, they’re outtakes…

I love Ducktales!!! Hell, I have a Donald Duck keychain right now.
Does anyone else out there have the complete Carl Barks library?

JMcC, San Francisco, JJM’s page from the Bay
If I were a baseball player, and I got beaned by a fastball, I wouldn’t want medical attention. I’d want my limp, lifeless body flung to 1st, cause, dammit, I earned it!