To Erasticity and his "Americans are stupid" sig...

Yes I am…was Winston alive for it? Is it 2004 or not? Are Germans current STILL occupying Denmark in a hostile fashion?

Yeah, you’re right. Let’s fucking forget about things that happened all of 60 years ago and like, um, carpe diem.

or:
:rolleyes:

I’m not sure that I said let’s fucking forget about it, but I do think that condemning all current Germans as VILE is a bit over the top.

Do shut up Gaspode. You’re souring a perfectly decent surreal experience with your holier-than-thou earnestness. Not to mention the second grade history lesson that has us all less than rivited.

Go do crazy Swedish stuff; jump in a lake while only wearing sandals, or summin.

Well said L_C
More crazy stuff for Gaspode
Make a sandwich without the top bit of bread…

I personally can’t believe this thread has made it this far and nobody has brought up France. You even wandered into WWII history-land, fer chrissake! Buncha dumbasses, I tell ya.

I was going to bring up France, but they surrendered first.

[sub]That’s a joke, son![/sub]

Huh? The French government in Indochina let the Japanese occupy the place with, IIRC, little if any reisistance. And the British didn’t start fighting the Japanese until they were attacked on the same day as Pearl Harbor was bombed.

If you’re referring to Allied troops being deployed in that area pre-war, there was a large American garrison in the Philippines.

Oh God.

What a mistake I’ve made. Kal went ahead and did what I should have done before I ever got my undies in a twist over a stupid signature.

“Assuming”= ass, you, me. One would think I would have learned this by this point in my life.

I apologize to Erasticity, Biggirl and whoever else I may have drawn into this stupid little rant. If anyone needs me I’ll be under that rock wiping the egg off my face.

If you need assistance withdrawing your foot from your mouth, we’ll be glad to help :wink:

Stupid American…

WWII?! We haven’t finished sulking about 1864, so don’t come here and talk to me about WWII!

The great thing about Europe is that there’s so much hate going round no body ever has to go hungry or feel themselves unfairly loved. The Danes hate the sausage eating Krauts and the foolish Swedes. The Norwegians hate the Swedes too. The micks and Scots hate the English wankers. The Tommy boys hate the frogs. The frogs hate the Germans and the Spaniards. The Spaniards hate the Frogs too as well as the Brits. The Portuguese hate the Spaniards. The Greek hate the heathen Turks and dirty Albanians. The Italian spicks hate the Albanians too and the fat Germans. The Polacks hate the Germans and the barbarian Hun hordes called Russians. The only thing the Letlanders, Lithuanians and Estonians hate more that the Russians are each other. The Ukrainians hate the Russians too. As do the terminally drunk Finns – they also hate the bloddy Swedes. The Russians, when not too drunk, hate the Polacks and Chechen. The Chechen of course aren’t even proper European and as such beneath contempt. The Romanians hate the gypsies and the Hungarians. If the Dutch weren’t stoned out on weeds they’d hate somebody too – besides the Germans that is. The Belgians hate themselves. The Faeroe Islanders, Icelanders and Greenlanders hate the filthy greedy Danes. The Danes think the Greenlanders are a bunch of subhuman drunkards and the Faeroes pussy whiners, where the fuck is Iceland? The Czech hates the Kraut bastards. The Germans hate the Austrians. The Austrians hate the Czech. The catholic hate the protestants, the protestants hate the Muslims. Everybody hates the Jews. And lets not even go into the Balkans. Did I forget any? The Swiss? The Luxenborgians? I hate those rich bastards! And if anybody had any idea where the hell Monte Fucking Carlo or San Marino are we’d hate those stupid bastards too. The only thing us Europeans hate more that our neighbours is everybody else – especially stupid Americans. We’re a bit down now after two big World Wars, but as soon as we get out shit together we’re gonna come kick some stupid American Nazi arse!

london_calling my favourite tommy-boy! My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather raped your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother and pillaged her village. Hah! How’s the Danegeld coming along? I think you’re a bit overdue. Pay up or we’ll pillage London again.

Gaspode, remember the Stockholm bloodbath? Ahh those were good times huh?

Anybody else from Europe here? I hate you bastards! It’s been sixty years since we had a decent war. What’d you say, how about we start a new one?

• Rune

Bastard probably did my Granny as well and stole my uncle’s chalice.

Vikings, what ya gonna do.

Rune, I really am lost for words. You sure know how we Europeans work…
I’m not trying to be sarcastic here, I am absolutely fascinated with your understanding of Europeans. When I become Overlord and Supreme Ruler of Europe, will you be my left-hand man?

For the record - Icelanders don’t hate Danes, we love them. We’re no good at holding grudges. I do know where to go if we need to learn, though…
Oh, and we found your silly country long before 1492. We just had the good taste in losing it again (Because it’s sooo much better to live on a frozen rock in the middle of the North Atlantic :rolleyes:).

Posted by yojimbo:

Well, we already took all your good looking women and your best workers…

Do you have some new breed of wondercow? If not, it’s hardly worth making the trip over there again. :smiley:

Well, you did miss the sheep shagging Welsh, but as they were pretty much assimilated several hundred years ago, it hardly matters.

Otherwise an excellent post; Switzerland: a thousand years of peace and what did they produce ? the cuckoo clock, etc, etc . . . of course, that line of thought doesn’t always hold true; Denmark – with it’s rich and ancient history of rape and pillaging - produced a bacon industry and Lego. And that lucky win in Euro 1992. Bah.

And there’s the truth; you may mock the other Scandies but really, Denmark is desperate to identify with that hairdressing-free, humour-impaired clique where such forward thinking as Side Impact Protection Schemes protect the terminally stupid as they pull out of side roads. Actually, you’re just grateful to associate with an identity.

What have you got for a thousand years of murderous mayhem ? – you can’t even live in the past you sad bacon-buggerers, while we, the Noble Islanders, wallow in the bloodbaths of yesterdays worldwide empire, still stand astride the world stage with the Idiot Mongrel Yanks and will spend the summer beating up innocent bystanders at Euro 2004.

Yet in your ignorance, you do make me realise though that the true text of insignificance is that no one can be bothered to give you a derogatory nickname; what do we call the Danes ? The Danes. Not even The Fucking Danes.

May God save us all from a fate worse then Denmark.

See you in June in Portugal, pal.

Fancy another Cod war? The last one was a hoot. Maybe we could do the next one over Halibut?

You just made my day, owlstretchingtime. It seems no-one knows of the spectacular Cod Wars anymore… I was starting to think it was a lie, made up by the Icelandic government to make us feel better about ourselves (and about the fact we live on a frozen rock in the middle of the North Atlantic).

Its been done. Canada/Spain over halibut/turbot. Anyone want a flounder war?

Mr. WinstonSmith, sir,

That was pure poetry. Thank you.