To people who don't "get" rants (ahem, obfusciatrist)

Oh, and one more thing, presidebt. YOU are the one who started with the name-calling. It never ceases to amaze me how people want to hurl insults, but when they get hurled right back, they’re all of a sudden all high & mighty about it. Now that’s funny.

And you’re still as funny as an intestinal tumor.

Dude, your original rant was just lame, alright? That’s what those “get over it posts” are short-hand for. It’s a nicer way of saying, “Don’t waste our time with your petty bullshit unless you can at least make it half-way funny.” (Which statment applies ten-fold to this thread, btw). If you can’t make your thread important, make it funny. If you can’t make it funny or important, post it in MPSIMS, where shit like that belongs.

If you don’t like the responses you get to your thread, you got two options: Post better threads, or stop posting threads altogether. Posting another thread to whine about the responses you got in another thread is pathetic.

So what part of “this isn’t about how funny I am”, didn’t you understand?

That’s that most inane thing I’ve ever heard. “Short-hand”, indeed.:rolleyes:

blowero, dude, I agree with you, and I’m still telling you to just let it go.

Esprix

In that case, you should really preview your posts more often.

Does the hilarity never end? “Fuck you, you stupid whore.” The ultimate rebuff for slope-browed, drooling troglodytes everywhere. Where exactly, blowero, do they teach you simple folk about this fictional connection between a woman’s sexual morality and her propensity to disagree with you? Did your dad pull you aside on day and say, “son, let me tells ya ‘bout bitches…” or is more formal than that?

Hmmm, so it is a week later and this debate ensues…

It all could have stopped with a simple “agree to disagree” kind of thing, now it’s dropped to name calling… so sad really.

blowero you sound a bit angry, are you still just joking around with us? :wink: