To the extreme, I rock the mic like a vandal, light up the stage, and wax a chump....

A margarine Dildo to anyone who saw “Cool as Ice” in a theatre.
No, I did not see it. I didn’t like Vanilla Ice then, and other than Kitsch value, I don’t like him much now.

i’ve lost count of the amount of times we’ve had the Vanilla Ice vs Eminem argument in the pub.

and sorry, but Ice will always win…

I remember way back when… my old band (Merge… band split… but I have always kept the name…)

we started playing the hardcore version of Ice Ice Baby every once in a while… There was one kid who wsn’t in the band that sang it(or screamed) for us… it was pretty fun… and then I started hearing other bands doing the same thing… so it became old quickly…

but I will admit… I had the tape… and knew all of the lyrics on the whole damn thing…

The man is a lyrical genius… I mean… with stuff like…

“I wore a Jimmy that I slapped on
Popped a rubber duckie, so bought me a Trojan”

I mean… wow…

For those of you who didn’t catch the sarcasm---->:smack:

Rolling, in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can flow
with the girls on standby waiting just to say hi,
I’m on a roll, its time to go solo.

Cookin’ emcees like a pound of bacon
Burnin’ 'em. You ain’t quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a high-hat with a souped up tempo…

who else still remembers the “In Living Color” parody with Jim Carry?

I told the world I was stabbed in the butt,
But it was just a toilet paper cut YOWW!!

Rollin’, in my 5.0 with the ragtop down so my hair can blow
the girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop? No, I just drove by . . .
Kept on, pursuin’ to the next stop . . .

Come on now, you’re dissrespecting Vanilla . . .

Christ am I old. I’ve no idea what the fuck you kids are babbling about. The only things I recognize in here are Dennis Miller and David Bowie.

I hate to admit it but I did see “Cool as Ice” in the theatre. It was at the dollar movies though (which it probably went to the day after it was released). I was in 3rd or 4th grade and it was the best choice for some one of my age of the 4 movies that were playing there. At least that is what I keep telling myself. It was me, my brother and a friend, plus 3 girls that we did not know. The girls made fun of us for watching it, truly humiliating at the time.

In seventh grade, in civics class our teacher asked a kid to state what a felony was and he replied “anything less than the best.”
I’d say that I also have that tape, but I wore it out.
::hangs head::

Gunshots rang out like a bell,
I grabbed my nine all I heard was shells
Fallin, on the concrete real fast.
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas!
Bumper to bumper, the avenue’s packed…
DAMN IT, I’ll be singing this all day!

Ninja…Ninja… Rap…Ninja…Ninja… oops… .sorry…

Jim Carry was always great on that show… boderline insane… but great…

what was horrible was kevin Bacon on SNL pretending to be Ice…

Worst Episode Ever…

“Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
Jealous 'cause I’m out getting mine
Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine…”

I believe that this was the first tape purchased by RhinoStylee; for me it was Living Color’s “Vivid.” I wish I could say it was only for “Cult of Personality,” but my main love was “Glamour Boys.” While there is something to be said about white rappers, there was nothing as infintely cool as some African American metalheads, especially ones that were in Platoon. (Go Corey!)

What’s your name?
Robert? Van Winkle
Why’d you change it?
Nothing rhymes with Winkle!