Toilet bomb

I can’t help but wonder where the toilet is now. I imagine it sitting deep in the jungle overgrown with foliage, just waiting to be discovered one day…

No. The impact would have pretty much wiped it out.

If the last user of it had eaten tofu would it be a … soy bomb?

Everyone involved should have been court martialed, on charges of loo’d conduct.

That was their first choice. It didn’t work so the toilet was number 2.

Didn’t the Vietnamese have any better ways of getting a head?

They tried that once; both the mission and the plane were almost lost when the pilot doubled back repeatedly over the target to cut the toilet paper into little bits. He was at just a few hundred feet when he finally chopped the cardboard core with his propeller and headed home.

Has it been established that the kitchen sink is a superior weapon to the toilet? Because I almost made a kitchen sink bomb many years ago when my roomate and I poured a bunch of lye down the sink and my roomate’s brother arrived to dump nitric acid down it (she stopped him in time.)

I’ll call the Pentagon tomorrow morning.

Don’t bother, the NSA will get in touch with you soon.

The casualties of the toilet bomb died from septic shock.

If you go directly directly north from the western-most point of South America the first U.S. state you will hit is…
Alaska! (Or so said the Quizzo MC the other night)

Back then it took 50 toilets to destroy a target. Now with our smart toilets we can get it done in one.

The first drop might miss, but they’ll definiitely be hit by #2.

Worst. Segue. Ever.

‘Speaking of toilets being dropped from airplanes, South America extends a great distance to the west!’

:stuck_out_tongue:

…the marvels of ceramic engineering…

And shortly afterwards, the first wave of tanks was launched.

It sounds like a bit of a shithouse move

If you go directly south from Detroit what is the first non US country you hit? Don’t cheat by googling.

1968: 6 MILLION pounds of bombs

How does that work out to pounds per man, woman, and child?

And we kept bombing for how many more YEARS?

Yeah, fun times, indeed!

Actually, they did drop that too. It was something in response to the Tet Offensive, and aircrews were responding to the Admiral’s orders to “throw everything we’ve got at 'em.” There was just another thread about this. . . I’ll have to dig it up.

Tripler
Expolsive Ordnance Disposal–at least we didn’t have to deal with that sh*t.